The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club")
Mar 3, 2016 at 5:42 PM Post #6,413 of 12,992
I read that the sound is amazing.. but it is not comfortable.. I had interesting. Meaby using another foams could be improve the comfortableness. Do you use the original foams?

I have these, use them constantly. Sound is awesome, i mainly listen to soft rock/hip hop/rap/r n b. Rock music sounds ******* awesome and bluetooth sound quality is awesome aswell. They go everywhere with me whether i use them kr not i have them just incase. Also using XL pads on mine. Got the phantom chrome, contemplating buying the black shields, will look cool with the chrome connecting band lol

Mar 3, 2016 at 5:53 PM Post #6,414 of 12,992
I have these, use them constantly. Sound is awesome, i mainly listen to soft rock/hip hop/rap/r n b. Rock music sounds ******* awesome and bluetooth sound quality is awesome aswell. They go everywhere with me whether i use them kr not i have them just incase. Also using XL pads on mine. Got the phantom chrome, contemplating buying the black shields, will look cool with the chrome connecting band lol

Really the bt version is the same that m 100 plus bt? Or the sound is diferent??? Can you use with cable directly too? I need the mic sometimes

Mar 3, 2016 at 6:09 PM Post #6,415 of 12,992
Really the bt version is the same that m 100 plus bt? Or the sound is diferent??? Can you use with cable directly too? I need the mic sometimes

Ive never heard the m100 but apparently these headphones apparently sound very similar. When in bluetooth the bass is still there and they sound clear. Bluetooth actually sounds a bit louder than wired direct into phone(i use galaxy s6 edge plus as my music player also poweramp app). However i run these into my cayin c5 amp for wired listening and you can really get the bass to slam whilst maintaining clear audio. Love these cans as theyre so versatile. Everything sounds really good. Also waiting on my jvc sz1000 to arrive as these apparently have fire bass response for my hip hop/rap listening when plugged into a good amp

Mar 3, 2016 at 6:15 PM Post #6,416 of 12,992
Ive never heard the m100 but apparently these headphones apparently sound very similar. When in bluetooth the bass is still there and they sound clear. Bluetooth actually sounds a bit louder than wired direct into phone(i use galaxy s6 edge plus as my music player also poweramp app). However i run these into my cayin c5 amp for wired listening and you can really get the bass to slam whilst maintaining clear audio. Love these cans as theyre so versatile. Everything sounds really good. Also waiting on my jvc sz1000 to arrive as these apparently have fire bass response for my hip hop/rap listening when plugged into a good amp
why not sz2000 for price??? Really I need the bt sometime but my other option was jvc sz2000

Mar 3, 2016 at 6:28 PM Post #6,417 of 12,992
I've switched to the TH-X00 as my main pair of headphones at home. The lack of sharp treble (even with wood cups on the TH-600) makes them that much better. My only issue is the stock pads but they do great with the Lawton angle pads. Of course they had to announce the TH-610...

Mar 3, 2016 at 6:51 PM Post #6,418 of 12,992
why not sz2000 for price??? Really I need the bt sometime but my other option was jvc sz2000

From the feedback ive received and reviews ive watched, the 2000's would give a touch more bass, the 1000's are a bit more detailed in. Ive heard neither but the sz1000 feedback seemed better suited to me for my listening choices rock and rap/rnb. Maybe for dubstep etc sz2000 maybe a touch better im not sure. Hawaiibadboy got good youtube reviews of both models.

As for bluetooth on the CFW i really enjoy it. Id be surprised if anyone is dissapointed in their performance. Soft rock sounds like angel dust through these

Mar 3, 2016 at 7:25 PM Post #6,419 of 12,992
I never listen to dubstep... I mainly listen to stuff of all genres from the 80s and 90s, and loved the sz2k when i had em. May buy em again sooner rather than later.

Mar 3, 2016 at 7:31 PM Post #6,420 of 12,992
I never listen to dubstep... I mainly listen to stuff of all genres from the 80s and 90s, and loved the sz2k when i had em. May buy em again sooner rather than later.

Really cant wait to get my sz1000 I also have the psb m4u2 which is another really good sounding headphone, now ive got the crossfade wireless for portability and will have the sz1000 for bass i also have the cayin c5 im going to sell my psb m4u2s though they do sound quality with their built in amp and all

Users who are viewing this thread

Back