Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200)
Mar 16, 2013 at 11:16 AM Post #61 of 3,060
those Pelican Cases look pretty darn good, too bad I don't have those where I live. Settled for a small waterproof bag for my portables and cables.

bought this 2$ slim camera bag to carry my Walkman around. the E06 with the interconnect fits in the front as well. Oh and a foam sleeve for the player too.

Because Budget-Fi :D

Mar 16, 2013 at 11:48 AM Post #62 of 3,060
i had to get the case.... my soft bag wasnt cutting it anymore...  needed something that i could toss around.

Mar 16, 2013 at 9:17 PM Post #63 of 3,060

<EDIT> I'm jealous of everyone else's awesome picture quality.

Samsung YP-R0 and Philips SHE-3582. This is extremely budget-fi, I realize. Got the headphones for $10 and the player for $10. Found it yesterday at a Toys R Us of all places. The spot I saw it at had a $50 price tag on it. (On inspection, the price tag said something like Barbie's "My First Dollhouse" on it, leading me to inquire about the price. Gave the sales rep a weird look when he told me $10).

Headphones are great for their price range. The player has tactile buttons, a reasonable sized screen, memory card slot, FM radio, good file support, and a headphone jack, which is about all I need from a portable media player. Not a fan of keeping $300+ worth of gear on my person, to be honest.

<EDIT> Also, first thing I did with the YP-R0 was install Rockbox. Nice that it can be Rockboxed.

Mar 16, 2013 at 10:02 PM Post #64 of 3,060
Looks like I'm taking a trip to TRU tomorrow. Also picked up an extra set of she3590 today while I was out.

Mar 19, 2013 at 11:21 PM Post #71 of 3,060
Colorfly C3 > SMSL W3 Cable (Modded) > FiiO E11 > DIY Headphone Cable > Monoprice 8323's (The Budget-Fi King's)

Mar 20, 2013 at 9:04 PM Post #73 of 3,060
Quote:
those Pelican Cases look pretty darn good, too bad I don't have those where I live. Settled for a small waterproof bag for my portables and cables.

bought this 2$ slim camera bag to carry my Walkman around. the E06 with the interconnect fits in the front as well. Oh and a foam sleeve for the player too.

Because Budget-Fi :D

What player and phones is that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back