Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200)
Apr 10, 2015 at 9:31 AM Post #2,253 of 3,060
Are they comfy? I'll have to check them out if I run across them. I've seen them before but just assumed they were a skullcandy clone

I have easy to wear headphones, these are not the best but they are not bad. They are 40mm drivers and midsize. The foam has to fit tight to get the bass, if someone has a big head they may be too tight?

After using them for awhile I still like the signature. Unamped out of a phone they get loud and have some nice authority. A silly v-shape with a tiny sparkle at the top and a big mid with some soundstage. They do metal and IDM well, maybe Pop, rock?

The best color is black, any other color not so great?

Apr 10, 2015 at 9:44 AM Post #2,254 of 3,060
Jealous! I almost bit on the titans... but people saying they're v shaped turned me off as I was wanting something different (already have a few good v shape iems).

One of the best purchases I've ever made. Yes it is v shaped but such a good v shape it is. It does everything so right for me

Apr 10, 2015 at 9:45 AM Post #2,255 of 3,060
I've had quite a few v shaped IEMs and these are the absolute best

Apr 11, 2015 at 9:47 PM Post #2,261 of 3,060
Xduoo X2 ...LOL...in the market for player my friend

Hahaha Still waiting on my X1 friend.. Nah just wanting to expand my knowledge on audio gear :)

This X2 makes the FiiO X1 sound like a joke. Seriously! If you had the X2 sound HW in the X1 shell and UI, it would be so perfect!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back