1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Head Fi's Favourite Amp for the Audeze LCD 2: $200-$1000 [POLL]

Discussion in 'Headphone Amps (full-size)' started by ptom, Apr 29, 2014.
2 3 4
Next

Last
  1. PTom
    Votes for Other Amps 

- ALO Audio Pan Am: 3 
    - Bottlehead S.E.X.: 1
    - Darkvoice 336SE: 1
    - Schiit Asgard 2: 1
    - Woo Audio WA7: 1

-----------------------------

I thought it would be fun/informative to see which amps are the most loved among the Head Fi community for driving the Audeze LCD 2. The winning amp should sound great with the LCD 2 and also have a large following. So vote for as many amps from the above list that in your opinion sounds especially spectacular/outstanding with the LCD 2.

This list of nominees was compiled from suggestions posted on the "Amp recommendations for Audeze LCD-2" thread. If you want to vote for an amp not on the list, please post it as a comment.

To vote in the $1000-$2000 category click on the following link:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/716577/head-fis-favourite-amp-for-the-audeze-lcd-2-1000-2000-poll

Note: Audio GD Master 9 should be in the $1000-$2000 category but unfortunately it's not possible to change the poll once created so just vote for it as if it was in the $1000-$2000 category.

2. TontonJoK
    I vote for alo pan am with no hesitation :D

3. Taowolf51
    Needs more speaker amps.

4. PTom
    Feel free to post your choices if not included in the poll. I can keep a tally in the first post.

5. gevorg
    Master 9 should be in the $1000-$2000 category

6. Loquah
    Should add Bottlehead S.E.X.

7. PTom
    Added.

8. PTom
    Sorry, my mistake. Unfortunately, I can't seem to edit the poll so just vote as though it was in the $1000-$2000 category.

9. Trendin
    Where's the WA7?

10. PTom
    Added.

11. vkalia
    +1 to the Pan Am as well

12. PTom
    Added to the tally, thanks.

13. nigeljames
    Just want to inform you that you have the Master-9 in the wrong list. It's priced at $1550 on the Audio-gd site.

14. PTom
    Thanks, yes, gevgorg pointed this in a few posts above.Unfortunately, it's not possible to modify the poll so just vote for it as if it was in the $1000-$2000 category.

15. nigeljames

Fair enough, I had not realized that it had been noticed before.

Sorry for bringing it up again.

2 3 4
Next

Last