Earbuds Round-Up
Mar 4, 2022 at 12:29 PM Post #60,421 of 75,254
Well guys, how many of you want the true upgrade to the Yincrow X6? :fire:

(And no, its not the PEQed LBBS.)

Mar 4, 2022 at 12:49 PM Post #60,422 of 75,254
ouch... 2 months is a long time to be without such a nice bud. If I had to do without mine for that long, I'd seriously go crazy. Good thing is there are plenty of buds to keep us busy?
IKR? It IS a good thing that I have plenty of others that can at least distract me until I would get them back.

Problem is that I emailed them (through their Amazon store) at the beginning of this week about the issue, and I have yet to hear back from them. I will give it a few more days, and then I will have to email Moondrop again, and tell them that the store won't help me. I'll keep y'all posted about the ongoing happenings. :)

Mar 4, 2022 at 1:52 PM Post #60,424 of 75,254
Yincrow X6 are fine especially for the price, so I wonder what would be a "true upgrade" :)

Mar 4, 2022 at 4:06 PM Post #60,425 of 75,254

wow, what a teaser! please just let it out quickly? :)

Mar 4, 2022 at 5:26 PM Post #60,428 of 75,254

Newbsound 32pro! :stuck_out_tongue:

Ha! I'm sure you have something else up your sleeve tease, but I just wanted to say that I am still very much enjoying the 32pro's - they're really great :)

Mar 4, 2022 at 5:47 PM Post #60,430 of 75,254
Mar 4, 2022 at 5:50 PM Post #60,431 of 75,254
Mar 4, 2022 at 5:58 PM Post #60,432 of 75,254
Alrighty then. Sign us all up!
Still in my R/D phase when it comes to other lineups/drivers, but at least I have one model I am putting my name on atm.

Still looking for that Moondrop Chaconne alternative/upgrade and another one with more balanced/w-shaped tonality (at least that is the plan atm).

But I do want to ask, how many of you guys would be interested in my buds? So I have an idea on how many drivers I need to order at least...
(particularly the Yincrow X6 upgrade.)

Mar 4, 2022 at 6:19 PM Post #60,433 of 75,254
Still in my R/D phase when it comes to other lineups/drivers, but at least I have one model I am putting my name on atm.

Still looking for that Moondrop Chaconne alternative/upgrade and another one with more balanced/w-shaped tonality (at least that is the plan atm).

But I do want to ask, how many of you guys would be interested in my buds? So I have an idea on how many drivers I need to order at least...
Wow, first in line.... behind waynes world that is.... In

Last edited:
Mar 4, 2022 at 6:40 PM Post #60,434 of 75,254

yo not a good look to tease some upgrade in the branded earbuds thread then tell everyone it’s your own potential product you’re selling. is that even allowed here?

to get back on topic, i would take the k64 over the x6 at about the same price point too. x6 is actually one of my least used buds

Mar 4, 2022 at 6:48 PM Post #60,435 of 75,254
yo not a good look to tease some upgrade in the branded earbuds thread then tell everyone it’s your own potential product you’re selling. is that even allowed here?

to get back on topic, i would take the k64 over the x6 at about the same price point too. x6 is actually one of my least used buds
Shouldnt be a problem if they arent in the same price range.

And I aint saying more about the sound than that either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back