Earbuds Round-Up
Feb 2, 2019 at 3:45 PM Post #39,676 of 75,330
The Yincrow RW-9's are really good - thanks for the recommendation @ClieOS!

This is a pretty useful review of the Yincrow RW-9 (you need to let chrome translate it):
http://reproductormp3.net/index.php?topic=27849.0

This is regardng the mids:
In the middle range, the voices stand out. And here I must redefine the concept of its naturalness. I think I remember writing that adjective associated with them several times. But this model exceeds or equal to the rest of my collection in that section. It is not a midcentric headset with advanced voices, but they do have a special treatment. At no time are they remote or muffled, nor do they sound muddy or nasal, but they have a point of warmth that makes them very pleasant, with good texture, well defined but not in great detail, due to the absence of brightness of the earbud . Of course said profile ensures the minimum wheezing in said section. By way of conclusion, the vocal range is very complete, full and enjoyable.

There are also some good comparisons with other budget buds, and this is his/her conclusion:

Conclusion:
It is difficult to recommend an earbud that approaches € 20 when there are so many alternatives below, and good as well. So in this case I would base my choice of profile more than other sound parameters.
The quality of the cable and the packaging are also favorable points. But I would openly recommend these earbuds to those who seek a warm and balanced sound, a point away from the typical V, of soft and controlled highs, very natural, musical and pleasant, nothing dark or congested, and with good dose and quality of serious .

I 100% agree.

Feb 2, 2019 at 4:04 PM Post #39,677 of 75,330

This is a pretty useful review of the Yincrow RW-9 (you need to let chrome translate it):

There are also some good comparisons with other budget buds, and this is his/her conclusion:

I 100% agree.

You are making me feel like I NEED one:)

What is that word again? Enabler?

Feb 2, 2019 at 4:11 PM Post #39,678 of 75,330
As a point of reference, which buds provide you with the subbass and punch in bass areas that you're looking for?
Very good question! :)
As a point of reference it is very hard to tell as I'm mainly comparing to my yet best own DIY EMX500. It adds the extra bass I'm looking for, but only with some mods on MX500 shells (bass holes mods).
But if I could compare with something I owned (or died, more precisely :D) I guess it should be the EMX500S.

Feb 2, 2019 at 5:12 PM Post #39,679 of 75,330

There are also some good comparisons with other budget buds...

Interesting that one of the comparisons is to the EB200 which is a 200 Ohm earbud, and one of my favorite budget models. Proof you don't need to spend alot to get great sound from an earbud.
The best price that I could find is from this store closed until February 12th for the Chinese New Year.

Feb 2, 2019 at 8:00 PM Post #39,682 of 75,330
The best price that I could find is from this store closed until February 12th for the Chinese New Year.

Yincrow RW-9 will be in my mailbox when I get home tonight. Pretty excited now :)

My Yincrow RW-9 has been ordered. It won't ship for a couple of weeks because of the holiday. Maybe it will be in my mailbox by the end of the month.

Just had to get in on that 50% off offer...ends in a few hours.

Last edited:
Feb 2, 2019 at 10:16 PM Post #39,683 of 75,330
My Yincrow RW-9 has been ordered. It won't ship for a couple of weeks because of the holiday. Maybe it will be in my mailbox by the end of the month.

Just had to get in on that 50% off offer...ends in a few hours.

Yep me too. I ordered red like my X6.

Feb 2, 2019 at 11:56 PM Post #39,685 of 75,330
Feb 3, 2019 at 1:35 AM Post #39,686 of 75,330
Feb 3, 2019 at 5:41 AM Post #39,687 of 75,330
Btw, there are no winners here between the Snow Lotus 1.0+ Commemorative and the Yincrow RW-9. What I mean is, they are both winners. Both are amazing earbuds for the price.
How would you evaluate the difference of bass and subbass quantity/impact between both ?

Feb 3, 2019 at 7:01 AM Post #39,688 of 75,330

Users who are viewing this thread

Back