1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Earbuds Round-Up

1. j4100
    Haha! I felt that way for a while as well, but used to it now. I do like buds that have something in the design that distinguishes left from right.

mbwilson111 likes this.
  2. chinmie
    rather than permanently scarring my "children", i usually wrap a little tape on the left cable near the shell, so i can feel which one's which in the dark. that way i can just remove the tape if necessary

HungryPanda and mbwilson111 like this.
  3. waynes world
    Btw, there are no winners here between the Snow Lotus 1.0+ Commemorative and the Yincrow RW-9. What I mean is, they are both winners. Both are amazing earbuds for the price.

4. HungryPanda
    I'm just enjoying Coheed and Cambria with my Lotoo Paw 5000 mk2 and a pair of RY4S earbuds tonight

5. TooPoorForHiFi
  6. Willber
  7. rkw
    In summary, ATH-CM2000Ti has mixed reviews from Japan, and Audio-Technica hasn't produced good buds recently. Given the price, the regulars on this thread have been reluctant to try it.

8. snip3r77
    I'm still burning my SL 1.0+, how long do you think it's sufficient?

9. waynes world
    Um, at least 1 hour! Seriously, I've been enjoying them from the start in my ears.

10. subwoof3r
    Both my pairs have now 120 hours of proper burning, they sound better to me now in all points. They still lack a bit of subbass and punch in bass area for my taste, this is the only "black" point to me. I'm still affraid trying to open them to make a hole on the shells in bass port.
    Also, the cable is extremely microphonic from the Y-splitter to the earbuds.

11. seanc6441
    If you really want to burn it in, try 20-50 hours. 1 full day (24 hours) should suffice, if there's no change after 24 hours I wouldn't expect any micracles to happen after 50.

snip3r77 likes this.
  12. golov17
    viatraco and Willber like this.
  13. waynes world
    As a point of reference, which buds provide you with the subbass and punch in bass areas that you're looking for?

14. waynes world
    The Yincrow RW-9's are really good - thanks for the recommendation @ClieOS!

This is a pretty useful review of the Yincrow RW-9 (you need to let chrome translate it):
    http://reproductormp3.net/index.php?topic=27849.0

This is regardng the mids:
    There are also some good comparisons with other budget buds, and this is his/her conclusion:

I 100% agree.

15. mbwilson111
    You are making me feel like I NEED one:)

What is that word again? Enabler?