Earbuds Round-Up
Apr 6, 2017 at 9:23 AM Post #19,441 of 75,871
Any review on Boarseman MX98? I heard this is good one with Booming Bass and warm and good Sound overall? 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/441400/earbuds-round-up/3150#post_12442450

Google search ........

Apr 6, 2017 at 1:19 PM Post #19,442 of 75,871
Any review on Boarseman MX98? I heard this is good one with Booming Bass and warm and good Sound overall? 

AkashS04 please don't misunderstand me but I think you won't find an earbud with booming bass. You'd better look for IEMs or headphones since the bass are greater on them.

Or if you still haven't tried the donut foams buy them and see if they improve the bass on your current earbuds.

Apr 6, 2017 at 2:20 PM Post #19,443 of 75,871
Hey guys! I've been looking for a great earbud with a sound signature similar to the old YUIN PK3's. Would anyone be able to offer some suggestions? (They can be anywhere from budget earbuds to TOTL beasts.) From what others have said, the old PK3's were warm with strong, clear, and detailed mids. They also featured pretty good bass with good extension and a large soundstage. Any ideas? Thanks :)

Apr 6, 2017 at 3:53 PM Post #19,444 of 75,871
AkashS04 please don't misunderstand me but I think you won't find an earbud with booming bass. You'd better look for IEMs or headphones since the bass are greater on them.

Or if you still haven't tried the donut foams buy them and see if they improve the bass on your current earbuds.

Hi. I understand that In-Earn will have actual Bass but I really need to see once more if I find them comfortable. Anyway, one thing I wanted to know if Donut Foam will make bigger impact on Bass then normal cushion foam? Are they better than Cushion Foam?

Apr 6, 2017 at 4:19 PM Post #19,445 of 75,871

Sennheiser IE80 if you want an IEM.  I have a pair that I use for the gym.  Solid bass especially with a little EQ.

Apr 6, 2017 at 4:34 PM Post #19,446 of 75,871
Hi. I understand that In-Earn will have actual Bass but I really need to see once more if I find them comfortable. Anyway, one thing I wanted to know if Donut Foam will make bigger impact on Bass then normal cushion foam? Are they better than Cushion Foam?

For me yes. Btw I'm not a basshead :wink:

Apr 6, 2017 at 5:37 PM Post #19,447 of 75,871
Hi,
I'm new in this place.
I need to buy foam for my earbuds. I own Monk+, Qian39, SHE3800, E808+ ecc.. VEMonk+'s foam breaks quickly. Need to order pairs that have a good life.
I read variuios post in here but searching for advice is best.
Thanks

ps
I'm not english :)

Apr 6, 2017 at 6:12 PM Post #19,448 of 75,871
@tintheman
I enjoy listening to them with rubber rings on, you should try that 
wink.gif

And by the way, where did you buy them?

Apr 6, 2017 at 7:09 PM Post #19,449 of 75,871
Hey guys! I've been looking for a great earbud with a sound signature similar to the old YUIN PK3's. Would anyone be able to offer some suggestions? (They can be anywhere from budget earbuds to TOTL beasts.) From what others have said, the old PK3's were warm with strong, clear, and detailed mids. They also featured pretty good bass with good extension and a large soundstage. Any ideas? Thanks :)
Zen 2 black edition

Apr 6, 2017 at 9:18 PM Post #19,451 of 75,871
I'd say edimun v3 has boomy bass. I have yet to see but mag7 is said to have iem level of bass :)
Unfortunately these are mid to high budget.

I have the Mag7, and the bass for an earbud is truly impressive, but I know it can go further for someone who'll EQ properly (I'm a little lazy, and depending on dap not always an option) & bass boost to no end.  For most, the Edimun's bass will be more than sufficient, and I know for me it's really enjoyable.

Apr 6, 2017 at 9:35 PM Post #19,452 of 75,871

I have the Mag7, and the bass for an earbud is truly impressive, but I know it can go further for someone who'll EQ properly (I'm a little lazy, and depending on dap not always an option) & bass boost to no end.  For most, the Edimun's bass will be more than sufficient, and I know for me it's really enjoyable.

I should have a set of BHOBuds MAG-7 before too long (they're shipping along with some TY Hi-Z 650 that I bought from @vapman).
I'll be able to test them with my iFi Micro iDSD, and also with a Walnut v2 (currently on order).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back