Earbuds Round-Up
Jul 3, 2015 at 5:57 PM Post #1,189 of 75,375
Quote:
RedJohn456, The work goes on, as far as I know. Maybe by the Q3 or end of the year we will know definitively.

Ah okay, thanks Golov :)

Asura's sound stage is weird, good width but disconnected, not nearly as immersive as the Zen.

I am assuming you are talking about the beta version? The retail version sounds better imo

Jul 4, 2015 at 12:58 PM Post #1,193 of 75,375
Worst thing in the world:  Losing my PK3's when someone robbed our lockers at work...coming on this thread, and then finding that none of the top contenders on the original post are available for purchase anywhere.

Jul 4, 2015 at 2:09 PM Post #1,194 of 75,375
  Worst thing in the world:  Losing my PK3's when someone robbed our lockers at work...coming on this thread, and then finding that none of the top contenders on the original post are available for purchase anywhere.

That's awful :frowning2: You can find the Zen on aliexpress, the other two also occasionally pop up used in the for sale forums, fair number in the "great" and "good" category are still in production, as well as the PK3, or more recent models that aren't in the list- amazon/ebay, etc...or sometimes direct from the manufacturer like Blox.

Jul 4, 2015 at 6:25 PM Post #1,195 of 75,375
anyone know when is the new blox flagship coming out? What would be the best place to get them?

I have been intensively emailing with Woo for the past months. As far as I heard from him, Blox will release new model on Q3 but Not a flagship. It seems they are taking a new approach so the development is a bit slow, which Woo mention earlier, one of them is that they are making buds with smaller housing. That is all I can say. I could be wrong tho'.

Jul 8, 2015 at 10:43 AM Post #1,199 of 75,375
I have a couple extra sets of those Earhoox for sale if anyone is interested.

They sell sets for about $10 each on Amazon.  

I'm just asking $5 each (with free shipping), plus I am throwing in some free Earbud Foam Covers.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/773897/brand-new-earhoox-blue-or-black-plus-bonus-earbud-foam-covers

I really enjoy the set I have.

Jul 8, 2015 at 3:15 PM Post #1,200 of 75,375
  I have a couple extra sets of those Earhoox for sale if anyone is interested.

They sell sets for about $10 each on Amazon.  

I'm just asking $5 each (with free shipping), plus I am throwing in some free Earbud Foam Covers.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/773897/brand-new-earhoox-blue-or-black-plus-bonus-earbud-foam-covers

I really enjoy the set I have.

Crap wish you had posted this earlier, I wouldn't have bought it from the site then. How many do you have left? I need one for my asura and Baldoors as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back