Earbuds Round-Up
Feb 24, 2021 at 1:30 PM Post #52,546 of 75,297
Lately I have been looking at some earbud options; I'm thinking about trying some since they look very interesting and comfortable.
I have read some recommendations and I can't decide between DQSM Turandot and Yincrow RW-2000 (don't know If Turandot is still a great recommendation tho). I'm looking for a technicality monster; something with great soundstage and airiness but not shouty.
Any other recommendation besides those two? My budget could go up to 250 euros.

Thanks.

Feb 24, 2021 at 1:34 PM Post #52,547 of 75,297
Lately I have been looking at some earbud options; I'm thinking about trying some since they look very interesting and comfortable.
I have read some recommendations and I can't decide between DQSM Turandot and Yincrow RW-2000 (don't know If Turandot is still a great recommendation tho). I'm looking for a technicality monster; something with great soundstage and airiness but not shouty.

Thanks.
The Moondrop Chaconne may fit the bill, just to add another option for you

Feb 24, 2021 at 1:54 PM Post #52,548 of 75,297

Thanks.

If you are relatively new to earbuds and are open to eq, I'd recommend the datura pro with my compensation file.
https://www.head-fi.org/threads/earbud-target-curve-tests.944006/page-10#post-16015098

Here's a comparison with the smabat s-10s silver and fiio em5:
https://www.head-fi.org/threads/earbud-target-curve-tests.944006/page-17#post-16120062

Feb 24, 2021 at 1:58 PM Post #52,550 of 75,297
Is it sound-related, fit-wise or other aspects?
K's Bell-We Bass Version has more volume and scene, the sound is more lively and engaging, brighter, the overall sound is more detailed and lighter. Booming bass more in RW-2000 and a wider range of bass in Bell-We. The shells in the Bell-We are more comfortable with foams.

Feb 24, 2021 at 1:58 PM Post #52,551 of 75,297

Thanks.
Forget about the turandot if you have anything close to my preference....

Feb 24, 2021 at 2:08 PM Post #52,552 of 75,297
If you want RW-1000 with bass try RW-2000
Between Yinman 600 and Yincrow RW-2000, which would you prefer? Speaking about micro details, bass and everything. TIA

Last edited:
Feb 24, 2021 at 2:08 PM Post #52,553 of 75,297
I'm considering the RW-2000, but I'm curious after seeing that you sold it away and kept the Zen 2.0. Can you compare the both and is there a reason you kept one over the other?
I sold RW-2000 because I have so many earbuds that I rarely use. I was sad to part with rw-2000, since they really have one of the best sounds for the price, they have the MMCX, the shells that can be worn straight or behind the ear, hooks from toneking are also suitable for them. Zen 2 I also sell, as well as many other earbuds that I don't listen to.

Zen 2 earbuds are for lovers of very warm sound, they have a dull and unclear sound due to the warmth in the sound. I like Yinman 600 better, It's clearer and with more bass

Feb 24, 2021 at 2:15 PM Post #52,554 of 75,297
Between Yinman 600 e Yincrow RW-2000, which would you prefer? Speaking about micro details, bass and everything. TIA
I chose Yinman 600 because I like a more relaxed comfortable sound with deep bass and not bright sound, but with noticeable high frequencies. The sound speed is better in rw-2000, they are straight, more detailed, better high, scene and looks more expensive, better build quality

Feb 24, 2021 at 2:24 PM Post #52,555 of 75,297

Thanks.
There are many options and they will differ in sound, I advise you to read the reviews on:
(some are more expensive than your budget)

Ksearphone Bell-Ti 120Ω
Ksearphone Bell-Ti Onmyoji 30Ω
Ksearphone Bell-Blue
Ksearphone Bell-We Bass Version
Moondrop CHACONNE
Moondrop Liebesleid
VE Sun
NICEHCK EBX21
Simphonio Dragon 3
Simphonio Dragon 2 Plus
DQSM Turandot
Yincrow RW-2000
Yincrow RW-1000 Bass Version 3.5mm
Astrotec Lyra Nature
Toneking Dendroaspis Viridis

Feb 24, 2021 at 3:27 PM Post #52,556 of 75,297
Such incredible goodness for $5.99, compensated of course!

Screenshot_20210224-122246.jpg

Feb 24, 2021 at 3:35 PM Post #52,557 of 75,297
There are many options and they will differ in sound, I advise you to read the reviews on:
(some are more expensive than your budget)

Ksearphone Bell-Ti 120Ω
Ksearphone Bell-Ti Onmyoji 30Ω
Ksearphone Bell-Blue
Ksearphone Bell-We Bass Version
Moondrop CHACONNE
Moondrop Liebesleid
VE Sun
NICEHCK EBX21
Simphonio Dragon 3
Simphonio Dragon 2 Plus
DQSM Turandot
Yincrow RW-2000
Yincrow RW-1000 Bass Version 3.5mm
Astrotec Lyra Nature
Toneking Dendroaspis Viridis
Which is your favorite Ksearphone model?

Feb 24, 2021 at 4:12 PM Post #52,558 of 75,297
Which is your favorite Ksearphone model?
I try only K's 32, Nameless, K300, and K's Bell-WE Bass Version. I liked the latter the most. But I want to try K's Bell-Blue after the small review of one buyer "I own older K's earphones like the 300 Samsara and 600 but after getting the Bell Ti 120ohm, I wanted to satisfy my curiosity for the model which sits in between generations. The Blue Bell or "Smurf" is exactly what you would expect it to be if you have been following K's progression. Older K's plastic shell earphones have rolled-off treble with an emphasis on bass response. The newest Bell Ti has a neutral tuning with excellent detail. The Blue Bell splits the difference by having most of the detail of the Bell Ti with some added quantity to the mid-bass and bass response. If you are considering the latest flagship Bell Ti or Bell Onmyoji earphones and want an accurate/neutral tuning, you should stay with that plan. However, If you want a slightly warmer, more relaxed performance that is closer to the K's earphones of yesterday + the modern aluminum shell this might be for you!"

Feb 24, 2021 at 4:41 PM Post #52,560 of 75,297

Users who are viewing this thread

Back