1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Earbuds Round-Up

1. mbwilson111
    How is the comfort? I can't wear anything bigger than a Monk. My Toneking Ting are too big for me:frowning2:

2. FastAndClean
    i went crazy on small chi fi stuff after i sold my amps

3. FastAndClean
    the comfort is just excellent, they are a little bit smaller than the RY4S

mbwilson111 likes this.
  4. mbwilson111
    Tempted. Will wait a bit. A bud ordered on 11:11 should arrive tomorrow. Plus I have the EMX500 Bro coming.

5. j4100
    I still have one from 11.11 still out there in the ether. Im guessing this one will take a while yet. One I bought two weeks later is already here. Some sellers are better than others when it comes to shipping.

6. jogawag
    I recommend you Moondrop VX Pro which diameter is smallest in my collections, so I am using sennheiser gum ring for it.
    The sound has a reputation for being small Mojito, and the price is about $59 in aliexp.

mbwilson111 likes this.
  7. mbwilson111
    Are you recommending that instead of the Ourart ACG or in addition too it?

8. chinmie
    it might just be me, but the VX Pro was one of that earbud that gave me ringing ears every time i used it. it also has a weird EQ peak somewhere around 5K to 9K that might contribute to that fatiguing sound for me. I'd rather have the PT15 than the VX Pro

9. mbwilson111
    The PT15 was one of my first buds. I recently put a balanced cable on it...sounds amazing out of the balanced output on my iBasso DX120. So that and my Zen LL are the only balanced buds that I have.

10. jogawag
    The reply was delayed, but it will be like that.

11. chinmie
    yup, the PT15 really does scale well to cable upgrades that makes me really glad it has MMCX connector. great "studio monitor" type of sound that i really like

mbwilson111 likes this.
  12. HungryPanda
    Changed the cable that came with my Toneking TO600 for a copper 6 core balanced 2.5mm jack, earphone has come alive and I am absolutely loving them

KarmaPhala and maxxevv like this.
  13. seanc6441
    HungryPanda if you wouldn't mind comparing these two since you may be one of the few who owns both!

With the stock cable how is the sound compared to the TO400s? Specifically the sub bass and mid bass.

Is the signature similar to the 400s overall? Is it an improvement?

14. exavolt
    Let me hear your quick impression on it after it arrived.

silverfishla likes this.
  15. snip3r77
    how does it compare to RY4S?