1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Earbuds Round-Up

1. exavolt
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2018
    euge likes this.
  2. exavolt
    Same here. I use that track to test sub bass. I noticed that it has sub-bass only after I got some decent headphones.

3. euge
  4. FastAndClean
    IMG_20181210_141747.jpg IMG_20181210_141817.jpg

golov17, richardstring, j4100 and 3 others like this.
  5. Marcos Fontana
    Folks,

Do you have a list with Blur earbuds? If you have prices, it will help a lot. I need to update my list with them. It's not fair to keep it out of the list.

WoodyLuvr likes this.
  6. seanc6441
    Is there even a resonable limit? People are willing to pay 1-3k for high end IEMs and CIEMs. Audiophiles are a mad bunch lol

HungryPanda and WoodyLuvr like this.
  7. mbwilson111
    Can't do that with Blur buds. Often he just makes a few of each model. Sales are made by messaging him on Facebook. This is one guy hand making them... so no useful list of models and prices.

HungryPanda and WoodyLuvr like this.
  8. chinmie
    unless they evolve beyond only using single dynamic driver, i wouldn't pay more than 400/500 usd

WoodyLuvr likes this.
  9. seanc6441
    More drivers doesn't necessarily mean better but I get your point, the price to produce single driver earbuds doesn't warrant such a price tag.

Honestly I think $400+ is pushing it with these new releases. It's not like we are getting some crazy planar earbuds or electrostatics.

These are little dynamic drivers with better build quality and tuning than the $10-50 models. Not sure if that warrants $350-390 premium over them.

But it's not really about what they cost to produce or are worth, it's about the limited numbers they will sell which drives the price up.

So the more popular earbuds get the better value for money we should get in theory.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2018
    Narayan23 likes this.
  10. darmanastartes
    golov17, letlive and Willber like this.
  11. silverfishla
    I bought this lucky bag, but have yet to receive it. Hopefully it will be this earbud, since it now shows up when I hit the link to my purchase.

12. FastAndClean
    ok early impressions for Ourart ACG, polite, mid centric, no sub bass, clean but gentle treble, big soundstage and nice positioning, the mids are very special, they have some sort of sweetness to them and are very effortless, need boost at around 4db from 10 khz and up, not analytical at all, very detailed but not bright

Last edited: Dec 10, 2018
    KarmaPhala and golov17 like this.
  13. mbwilson111
    I have been interested in this but have not seen any sales. How much did you have to pay? I only see it for $59.

14. FastAndClean
    i paid 59$

mbwilson111 likes this.