Earbuds Round-Up
Nov 30, 2018 at 11:02 AM Post #38,026 of 75,447
This one I will get because I liked the original a lot. The vocals on the original OurArt were one of my favorites of all my buds.
The timbre was unreal. Reminded me of my HD540ii open backs, and those were legendary for their realistic timbre.

Nov 30, 2018 at 11:15 AM Post #38,028 of 75,447
So one of my friend he blasts off music on his ears, so I wanted to know if it's bad for an earbud and IEM if played on loud volume for sometime.

Not sure if it's bad for the earbud, but it's probably pretty bad for his hearing!

Nov 30, 2018 at 12:38 PM Post #38,030 of 75,447
My 11.11 package has finally arrived.

DSC_0128_resize.JPG

K's Titanium Ling, or formally named as "Bell-Ti" - the build quality is quite stunning.

DSC_0133_resize.JPG

The titanium finishing isn't completely smooth and actually offer some friction, so it will not slip out of ears so easily - However, an IMPORTANT note is that the Bell-Ti is tuned with using foam (full or donut) in mind for the best sound. The leather case feel extermely well made too.

DSC_0137_resize.JPG

Another of my early Christmas gift - the new Rose Masya 2 (left). The build quality has certainly improved when compared to the original Masya.

Nov 30, 2018 at 12:41 PM Post #38,031 of 75,447
EB52.jpg

Rose Masya 2 (a.k.a. Masya Pro)
Google Glass earbuds (reterminated with mmcx)
K's Bell-Ti 32ohm Low Impedance Edition
K's Bell-Ti 120ohm High Impedance Edition

Nov 30, 2018 at 12:52 PM Post #38,032 of 75,447
EB52.jpg

Rose Masya 2 (a.k.a. Masya Pro)
Google Glass earbuds (reterminated with mmcx)
K's Bell-Ti 32ohm Low Impedance Edition
K's Bell-Ti 120ohm High Impedance Edition
Do the 32 and 120 ohm sound different? How is the SQ compared to black ling and Poseidon.

I'm wondering if the mids are more neutral/refined than the black ling and if the low mids-upper bass is more beefy. I found the black ling to be a bit too recessed in that region.

Also there was a dip at 3khz that really affected the detail retrieval and once it was removed via EQ the mids became more resolving and natural. Is this dip fixed in the bell-ti?

Sorry It's a lot of questions but at the asking price these would need to be 'perfect' and not just really good :)

They look amazing just wondering if the sound is top tier and improved over the Ling and Poseidon.

Last edited:
Nov 30, 2018 at 1:41 PM Post #38,033 of 75,447
Do the 32 and 120 ohm sound different? How is the SQ compared to black ling and Poseidon.

I'm wondering if the mids are more neutral/refined than the black ling and if the low mids-upper bass is more beefy. I found the black ling to be a bit too recessed in that region.

Also there was a dip at 3khz that really affected the detail retrieval and once it was removed via EQ the mids became more resolving and natural. Is this dip fixed in the bell-ti?

Sorry It's a lot of questions but at the asking price these would need to be 'perfect' and not just really good :)

They look amazing just wondering if the sound is top tier and improved over the Ling and Poseidon.

I just started the burn-in process so everything I said here might or might not be 100% accurate a few days from now- that being said - (1) the first impression is that the high and low impedance version do sound quite similar. I'll say the high impedance version is ever so slightly more matured and refined while the low impedance version sounds just a tiny bit more energetic, but the difference is rather subtle. You might not have noticed it if not paying attention.(2) I think K's own assessment that the Bell-Ti is Poseidon's (as well as Black Ling's) upgrade is fair. Both version sound fantastic new out of the box and immediately I prefer both version over the old K's flagships. (3) The new Bell-Ti are probably the most neutral in tuning compared to the older K's flagship - but they are not completely neutral as they still has a warmish tone that is known to be K's house sound. However, they are very well balanced as far as the overall frequency distribution goes. Compared to the older K's, which mostly has a smoother upper range and slightly tilting to the mid~lower end, the Bell-Ti's treble can actually be said to be somewhat crisp and detailed.

Last edited:
Nov 30, 2018 at 2:06 PM Post #38,034 of 75,447
I just started the burn-in process so everything I said here might or might not be 100% accurate a few days from now- that being said - (1) the first impression is that the high and low impedance version do sound quite similar. I'll say the high impedance version is ever so slightly more matured and refined while the low impedance version sounds just a tiny bit more energetic, but the difference is rather subtle. You might not have noticed it if not paying attention.(2) I think K's own assessment that the Bell-Ti is Poseidon's (as well as Black Ling's) upgrade is fair. Both version sound fantastic new out of the box and immediately I prefer both version over the old K's flagships. (3) The new Bell-Ti are probably the most neutral in tuning compared to the older K's flagship - but they are not completely neutral as they still has a warmish tone that is known to be K's house sound. However, they are very well balanced as far as the overall frequency distribution goes. Compared to the older K's, which mostly has a smoother upper range and slightly tilting to the mid~lower end, the Bell-Ti's treble can actually be said to be somewhat crisp and detailed.
That's promising, sounds like the improvement I was hoping for.

Nov 30, 2018 at 6:42 PM Post #38,038 of 75,447
The OurArt Ti7 are in my ears right now and I could swear I'm listening to a full sized headphone they have such a full sound

Nov 30, 2018 at 6:54 PM Post #38,039 of 75,447
The OurArt Ti7 are in my ears right now and I could swear I'm listening to a full sized headphone they have such a full sound

please don't say things like that...

i already have too much earphone purchases this month :sob::laughing::laughing:

Nov 30, 2018 at 7:04 PM Post #38,040 of 75,447
OutArt is midcentric?
Mid centric yes. Not particularly dynamic sounding but it's a midrange done right. No overly forward vocals, not recessed either. Smooth but detailed. Musical enough but still has that dry-airy quality that you look for in a reference tuned headphone.

As I said it's like the vintage high end headphone tuning, maybe not impressive in terms of extension or dynamics but the tonality is very realistic.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back