Earbuds Round-Up
Aug 28, 2018 at 10:17 AM Post #34,111 of 75,863
No offense, but you need to learn to use quote, multi quote and reply in a single list.
The way you post without context is borderline spamming.

Don't worry, I think (hope) he has stopped. Unfortunately has moved into another thread to try again... the VE thread:frowning2:

Aug 28, 2018 at 10:21 AM Post #34,112 of 75,863
No offense, but you need to learn to use quote, multi quote and reply in a single list.
The way you post without context is borderline spamming.
Don't worry, I think (hope) he has stopped. Unfortunately has moved into another thread to try again... the VE thread:frowning2:
I didn't...

I am sick

100F

And I am sorry, I always forget to multi quote...

Aug 28, 2018 at 2:18 PM Post #34,114 of 75,863
okay so I am low on budget currently but as the Aliexpress discounts are going on, help me get the cheap and best earbud,
already have the monk plus and PT15, my budget is 20$, if there's anything worth buying right now, if not then later I can save and can extend my budget more,
was planning to buy Willsounds later but the discounts are kinda pulling me right now.

Aug 28, 2018 at 3:50 PM Post #34,116 of 75,863
okay so I am low on budget currently but as the Aliexpress discounts are going on, help me get the cheap and best earbud,
already have the monk plus and PT15, my budget is 20$, if there's anything worth buying right now, if not then later I can save and can extend my budget more,
was planning to buy Willsounds later but the discounts are kinda pulling me right now.
Save up for 11.11. Bigger discounts and you can buy something like Nicehck EBX for $70 during that sale (judging from last years sale).

Meanwhile if you are itching for a new bud get the emx500 like panda suggests it's cheap and good for all genres.

But being on a tight budget means it'll been a special buy if you save up and buy some quality during a sale. Also there's always bigger discounts on the higher priced buds so you'll be getting your monies worth!

Aug 28, 2018 at 4:44 PM Post #34,119 of 75,863
Save up for 11.11. Bigger discounts and you can buy something like Nicehck EBX for $70 during that sale (judging from last years sale).

Meanwhile if you are itching for a new bud get the emx500 like panda suggests it's cheap and good for all genres.

But being on a tight budget means it'll been a special buy if you save up and buy some quality during a sale. Also there's always bigger discounts on the higher priced buds so you'll be getting your monies worth!

Definitely gonna wait then, 11.11 is not far I'll save the best I can, thanks.

Aug 28, 2018 at 5:35 PM Post #34,121 of 75,863
11.11 is a crapshoot. 2 years ago I got my Mojitos for $125 from Ali with an added dealer discount. Last year they were barely discounted.
Yes but the fact that you got that earbud so cheap means it’s probably worth waiting for 11.11 to find a killer deal on some earbud.

Of course that’s up to the individual to decide, it’s what I would do myself given the choice though.

Aug 28, 2018 at 5:39 PM Post #34,122 of 75,863
Hit that EBX at $78. Should have it next week. Pretty effing excited about it.

Got home from work a few minutes ago. Had the emx500 waiting for me. Listening right now with a huge grin on my face. Listening to some rap with sub bass hits from anywhere from 50hz to 30hz and these things are killing it. $9, What?

Saint Louis/ Kansas City represent

Aug 28, 2018 at 8:44 PM Post #34,124 of 75,863
Guys! What are some of the best sub-20$-ish earbuds on the Ali sale right now?

Already have the EMX500's and the Monk+'s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back