Earbuds Round-Up
Jun 23, 2018 at 3:16 PM Post #32,311 of 75,598
Practice shot with the Simphonio Dragon 2+ and Xuelin iHiFi790. 2.5mm Balanced Pairing.

IMG_20180623_085653_613.jpg

--

Jun 23, 2018 at 6:45 PM Post #32,313 of 75,598
Jun 23, 2018 at 6:59 PM Post #32,314 of 75,598
Fresh delivery VE pure ocean blue :thumbsup:

Woah, the actual design looks nice in that photo :)

I always fear a little too much color, and my desk is white, my PC is black, and all my table is dressed in black and white because of this, but that IEM really seems like it looks well-made and just eye-candy dressed in that ovean blue :)

Jun 23, 2018 at 7:49 PM Post #32,315 of 75,598
Willsound is all the rage at the moment
Funny how it goes in this thread. A lot of people started discussing Willsound, but it was hardly mentioned a few months ago. "All the rage" have come and gone for Puresounds, K's, BS1, Blur, etc. It seems as though there is a certain core group pursuing the latest rage, and after most in that group have bought the earbuds, there is not so much to discuss any more, until the next rage.

Last edited:
Jun 23, 2018 at 8:30 PM Post #32,318 of 75,598
Woah, the actual design looks nice in that photo :)

I always fear a little too much color, and my desk is white, my PC is black, and all my table is dressed in black and white because of this, but that IEM really seems like it looks well-made and just eye-candy dressed in that ovean blue :)

I'm the same way, I'd prefer if these were black or white too...easier to blend in with all my other purchases and hide them from the wifey. :ksc75smile:

Jun 23, 2018 at 8:34 PM Post #32,319 of 75,598
What’s the make up of that cable matierial wise? She’s a beauty :)

Couldn't resist these since they're pure silver.

Dang! That looks nice! When did VE begin selling them? I haven't seen much posted about these on VE's FB page

Lee will be running another contest on his facebook page in a few weeks probably. Only 5 sold at a time ($60 ea).

Jun 23, 2018 at 9:30 PM Post #32,321 of 75,598
Funny how it goes in this thread. A lot of people started discussing Willsound, but it was hardly mentioned a few months ago. "All the rage" have come and gone for Puresounds, K's, BS1, Blur, etc. It seems as though there is a certain core group pursuing the latest rage, and after most in that group have bought the earbuds, there is not so much to discuss any more, until the next rage.

There’s so many blur models out there; each with probably only a few pieces. I don’t know what to discuss! Is there any statistics of how many models of blur out there?

For K, I can’t get what I wanted...the kinera ( bio cell) and the Poseidon... where to get them?

For Puresounds, again, it seems I couldn’t find the PS600 to buy, the beryllium! Is there any mmcx model?

Jun 23, 2018 at 10:13 PM Post #32,324 of 75,598
Yeah, I got bit by the BS1 hype perpetuated by some on this board. That's what I get for taking the advice from someone with tin ears. I can't really take anything too seriously from some of the constant posters here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back