Earbuds Round-Up
Nov 18, 2017 at 11:56 AM Post #24,978 of 75,148
Overall it's good. It's great if you take into account the 200hkd price tag. Soundstage almost equals a bk. The high is not as sparkly as a bk.
Bk doesn’t have a big soundstage though. It’s the imaging that is impressive on the bk.

Nov 18, 2017 at 12:03 PM Post #24,979 of 75,148
Thanks! that's underwhelming :/ bk's soundstage isn't amazing...

Bk doesn’t have a big soundstage though. It’s the imaging that is impressive on the bk.

Yes he stated that just like bk, the soundstage is not very wide. The bass is a little slow. The sound is clear and the resolution is high. He sounded quite impressed.

Nov 18, 2017 at 12:23 PM Post #24,980 of 75,148
@oatpb1 Another to consider is the Yinman 600. It didn't suit me, but to my ears feels like a good alternative to the MX985. It's not easily driven however, but should be worth looking into.

Nov 18, 2017 at 7:17 PM Post #24,981 of 75,148
I have the Yincrow X6 myself and I like it quite much (not for classical though) but I haven't tried the others. It is said that Vido and Yincrow X6 are the same soundwise.

it seems there are different opinions on the subject. some say they sounded the same, but some people said although they are quite similar, the yincrow have a better sound quality.. my reasoning for this might be because the yincrow has better cables

I'm hesitant to try the yincrow out because I rarely use the vido nowadays, I don't want to add another similar sounding buds to my collection

Nov 18, 2017 at 7:19 PM Post #24,982 of 75,148
Nov 18, 2017 at 7:57 PM Post #24,983 of 75,148
how did u cut it???

Just poked a small scissors through and sniped around until I had the circle cut out.

You’re eyes are surprisingly accurate when it comes to pinpointing points in a circle, so the cut has always been fairly accurate for me. Besides you can use the precut side facing out so everything aligns perfectly.

Nov 18, 2017 at 9:08 PM Post #24,984 of 75,148
I'm sure it can't be as expensive as the $42 you need to pay getting them shipped EMS by posindonesia.
EMS in Indonesia compared to the rest of the world must be totally different services. My parcel took more than a month to arrive...
You might be surprised. The only fully tracked option from USPS these days is Priority Express International: sending a couple of straight razors (250-300-gramme package) from California to Thailand, as an example, cost me around $65.

Nov 18, 2017 at 11:31 PM Post #24,985 of 75,148
it seems there are different opinions on the subject. some say they sounded the same, but some people said although they are quite similar, the yincrow have a better sound quality.. my reasoning for this might be because the yincrow has better cables

I'm hesitant to try the yincrow out because I rarely use the vido nowadays, I don't want to add another similar sounding buds to my collection
That’s why you sold Vx pro after getting liebesleid

Nov 19, 2017 at 1:14 AM Post #24,986 of 75,148
That’s why you sold Vx pro after getting liebesleid

yup, but there's also a few problem with the VX Pro that's bothering me long before i got the Liebesleid: troublesome fitting (the bass really dependent on the insertion depth and fitting), and also there is a frequency hump on the vocal range that's really annoyed me. don't get me wrong, the VX Pro is a good bud, but just not worth keeping just because i like keeping my collection as small as possible (which is already too many for my goal :sweat_smile:)

Nov 19, 2017 at 2:00 AM Post #24,987 of 75,148
yup, but there's also a few problem with the VX Pro that's bothering me long before i got the Liebesleid: troublesome fitting (the bass really dependent on the insertion depth and fitting), and also there is a frequency hump on the vocal range that's really annoyed me. don't get me wrong, the VX Pro is a good bud, but just not worth keeping just because i like keeping my collection as small as possible (which is already too many for my goal :sweat_smile:)
I ordered a VX pro and sold my Nameless. I hope I don't end up ordering Liebesleid.

Nov 19, 2017 at 2:32 AM Post #24,988 of 75,148
I ordered a VX pro and sold my Nameless. I hope I don't end up ordering Liebesleid.

i was thinking of trying the nameless, what made you sell it? from reviews, the nameless and liebesleid both are warmer than the vx pro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back