Earbuds Round-Up
Sep 22, 2017 at 11:21 PM Post #23,162 of 75,414
I dislike the inferior 4n cable on liebesleid.

I'm waiting for a mono crystal 8n occ version from them.
http://www.fujiya-avic.jp/products/detail144504.html
21616293_1523836947710779_7711696751108776927_n.jpg

Sep 23, 2017 at 1:20 AM Post #23,163 of 75,414
Sep 23, 2017 at 3:23 AM Post #23,165 of 75,414
Are these good? couldn't find any reviews, reminds me of the 1more quad design.
MoonDrop Liebesleid has a resolution above the level of Rose Mojito, but the separation of sound is natural.
Even though the high-middle sound has a very transparent feeling, it does not feel stinging. And the bass has a sufficient amount of attack feeling to some extent.
I feel that MoonDrop Liebesleid has one of the best sound quality among the earbuds' sound I have heard so far.
(I was excited and may have praised it, too much ...)

Sep 23, 2017 at 4:20 AM Post #23,167 of 75,414
MoonDrop Liebesleid has a resolution above the level of Rose Mojito, but the separation of sound is natural.
Even though the high-middle sound has a very transparent feeling, it does not feel stinging. And the bass has a sufficient amount of attack feeling to some extent.
I feel that MoonDrop Liebesleid has one of the best sound quality among the earbuds' sound I have heard so far.
Is this the best of the totl? Buy this and move on?

Sep 23, 2017 at 4:38 AM Post #23,169 of 75,414

Thanks I might pick one up, wanted to get the mojito but wasn't willing to spend that much on a rose product with their poor QC record. Ended up with the masya instead.
Liebesleid build definitely looks better than the mojito.

Sep 23, 2017 at 5:15 AM Post #23,170 of 75,414
Is this the best of the totl? Buy this and move on?
It certainly is one of the most expensive earbuds out there.

First of all, what is "totl"? I am sorry but I am a novice in this thread, so I do not know that.
I will proceed with thinking that "totl" is probably "THE CHAMPIONS".

If you want an earbuds with superior resolution and beautiful sound quality like Rose Mojito, I recommend this.

If you want an earbuds that is vibrant and bassy like K's500, or if you want an earbuds with a sound balance or density like Shozy BK, you may think once more.

Since I do not have Rose Masya, I can not reply if you want this versatile type of earbuds.

Last edited:
Sep 23, 2017 at 5:16 AM Post #23,171 of 75,414
IMG_5184.PNG

So they use 4n ofc cable thickly plated with silver.

First, it's a 4n ofc. 4n is very very old technology and extremely cheap. Back in 1985, Sony started to use class 1 4N Lc-ofc For the top model earbud. 4n ofc was for lower model.

Second, they didn't declare the purity of the silver. If the silver were high purity, they would have declared it as a selling point. They only declare a thick silver coating. Pure silve is even more expensive than copper. I won't believe they would use purity that is more than 3N.

The cable is not of high standard. I want better.

I'm waiting for a 5n-8n: lc-ofc, pc occ, or mono-crystal, single crystal cable etc version of Liebesleid.

One reason that Shozy BK sounds great is the single crystal high purity copper cable, which is truly high-end. The Shozy BK's cable is more expensive than the housing and speaker added together. Many of the US$1000 IEM is still using cable that is inferior to Shozy BK cable.
IMG_5184.PNG

Sep 23, 2017 at 5:31 AM Post #23,172 of 75,414
Thanks I might pick one up, wanted to get the mojito but wasn't willing to spend that much on a rose product with their poor QC record. Ended up with the masya instead.
Liebesleid build definitely looks better than the mojito.
As you say, because Rose Mojito is plastic and fragile due to the 2 Pin connection cable, MoonDrop Liebesleid stands out for its simple and robust structure, which is made of metal and can not be cable modified.:L3000:

Sep 23, 2017 at 6:29 AM Post #23,174 of 75,414
Moondrop Namless is very nice. Clear, crisp, with nice airy and wide soundstage. Not bass-heavy but they outline the basses so you would not miss something in music. Very nice.
And surprisingly comfortable in ears.

Thank you for your impressions. Sounds perfect for me. I am waiting for mine to arrive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back