The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club")
Apr 6, 2016 at 12:21 PM Post #6,646 of 12,992
Edit: From the middle of this month until the beginning of next month​, expected turnaround times are 6-8 weeks. Congratulations and enjoy your wedding, PETEREK!

@PETEREK

got mad skillz

Quote:
I'd do it for the detachable cable mod alone! I asked Lawton Audio and Moon Audio and they both said they can replace the cable but not modify it to make it detachable.

He did my 2.5 cables. communication was constant. Best experience I have had on this site.

Apr 9, 2016 at 5:15 PM Post #6,649 of 12,992
I don't like white headphones but those are fly AF.

Apr 10, 2016 at 12:49 AM Post #6,653 of 12,992
I know i see alot of m-100 dont need ampd but i notice they can handle quite alot of input at 1200mW.. is there a viable reason to amp these?

I use my M100s unamped (with the XL pads for comfort, as well as increased bass as well somehow). Will amp in the future though just to try it out with a high quality one

Apr 10, 2016 at 10:47 PM Post #6,656 of 12,992
yeah it is. I appreciate all the work you put into both of these threads! Thanks for your (and every other individual who has contributed) hard work here!

Thanks for the thanks.
It takes a village to raise a basshead
biggrin.gif

Apr 11, 2016 at 10:15 PM Post #6,658 of 12,992
Re-bought the Beyerdynamic T1 headphones.

The bass isn't as great as I remembered. I had some extra earpads & thought why not.

I switched the stock velour pads with ZMF Cowhide earpads & holy crap, the T1 transformed into a Fostex TH-900.
I was expecting a small increment, but bass increased more than 10 folds. It's officially a basshead can right now.

I also tried the lambskin Alpha Pads, but they didn't hit as hard as the cowhide pads.

Apr 11, 2016 at 10:47 PM Post #6,659 of 12,992
  Re-bought the Beyerdynamic T1 headphones.

The bass isn't as great as I remembered. I had some extra earpads & thought why not.

I switched the stock velour pads with ZMF Cowhide earpads & holy crap, the T1 transformed into a Fostex TH-900.
I was expecting a small increment, but bass increased more than 10 folds. It's officially a basshead can right now.

I also tried the lambskin Alpha Pads, but they didn't hit as hard as the cowhide pads.

I love this set (T1) above all other sets in the audiophile category. If you can take a paper vid of them doing what th900 do.....that would shock the world!

Shock em!!!!

Apr 11, 2016 at 11:02 PM Post #6,660 of 12,992
That'd be interesting for certain. Unfortunately, I'm at my limit right now, only allowed 1 pair of headphones. I'm trying to figure a way to get the Kannons... But I don't think I can pull it off. I'll have to suffer and slum it with the Th900. :grinning:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back