The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club")
Jan 22, 2015 at 7:09 PM Post #3,363 of 12,992

Hi again,
Point understood and taken into account for future posts.
When reading it again I noticed the "Weakness: mids sound like ass.".

Just two final things: I have the e6 - was bought 3-4 years ago. ordered the Topping NX1 and waiting for it to arrive, but even though I have that crappy amp I listen to music on my IBasso.
I admit im green and as you saw it's not hard to tell.. but I don't get audiophiles utter disgust with beats - no matter which model or version. Especially you, as a basshead , might benefit from overcoming the urge to vomit and listen the new beats studio. They're commercialized, tacky and every nobody that buys them thinks he mastered the mysteries of high def sound quality - but still  they have some jaw dropping bass responses.

Cheers mate.

Watch the vid and what I say about the Beats brand. You must not know me
wink.gif

Jan 22, 2015 at 7:47 PM Post #3,364 of 12,992

Watch the vid and what I say about the Beats brand. You must not know me
wink.gif

A buddy of mine owns the studios, and while they're a large improvement above other models, they're still hyped up and ridiculously overpriced. And I hate how heavy they are because of the aluminum enclosure, plus the ear pads aren't that comfortable. I'm glad you've found the good in them but I still think there are many better options in that price range

Jan 22, 2015 at 8:03 PM Post #3,365 of 12,992

viper4android  is the mother of all bass  apps

Check it out

In theory yes. 

It has the functionality, but in practice I find it less effective than poweramp. Maybe that's because it tries to act on the system level, while poweramp affects only the music playback on the player itself not bothering about screwing other apps. 

Bottom line, I can make the sound suit my needs with poweramp, but I can't do that using viper4android alone. They can work both at the same time though.

Jan 22, 2015 at 9:35 PM Post #3,366 of 12,992

viper4android  is the mother of all bass  apps
  Check it out

In theory yes. 

It has the functionality, but in practice I find it less effective than poweramp. Maybe that's because it tries to act on the system level, while poweramp affects only the music playback on the player itself not bothering about screwing other apps. 

Bottom line, I can make the sound suit my needs with poweramp, but I can't do that using viper4android alone. They can work both at the same time though.

Nice to know as I'm going off a friends device and others opinions. If you say it i believe it. Can power amp eq below 50Hz?

nevermind..

Jan 22, 2015 at 9:57 PM Post #3,367 of 12,992
hi again , can you tell me some good eq apps for android and iphone , and how should i set up my crossfade and db 0-10 gain on e12 ?

If you have an android I would recommend viper4android, but your phone has to be rooted. For the e12 there are only two settings for both the gain and bass boost. gain: either 0 or 10. bass boost: either on or off. For the most thump, both are set to on.

Edit: sorry there was another page I didn't see and this was already answered :)

Jan 23, 2015 at 12:18 AM Post #3,368 of 12,992
  A buddy of mine owns the studios, and while they're a large improvement above other models, they're still hyped up and ridiculously overpriced. And I hate how heavy they are because of the aluminum enclosure, plus the ear pads aren't that comfortable. I'm glad you've found the good in them but I still think there are many better options in that price range

Glad you watched the vid just a little.......NOT!!

Price range of what? Beats? Which ones? I never mentioned anything about their anything except how they changed the game.

I worry about folks when even sound and visual can't keep attention for more than 30seconds
blink.gif

Jan 23, 2015 at 1:09 PM Post #3,370 of 12,992
I am looking for full size headphones with larger diameter speakers (57mm or more) that have a lot of bass.professional companies such as JVC, JBL, Audio-Technica, Sennheiser, V-Moda, AKG, sony, and Beyerdynamic are what i am looking at. other headphone companies are free to be refferred to me though.

Jan 23, 2015 at 9:01 PM Post #3,373 of 12,992
  I am looking for full size headphones with larger diameter speakers (57mm or more) that have a lot of bass.professional companies such as JVC, JBL, Audio-Technica, Sennheiser, V-Moda, AKG, sony, and Beyerdynamic are what i am looking at. other headphone companies are free to be refferred to me though.

Only the JVC have that size in your list.

If you have a small amp or no amp you should consider the Monster Npulse over ear or even better the ws99 or the SMS DJ PRO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back