The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club")
Jul 6, 2014 at 11:14 PM Post #1,036 of 12,993

images
seriously? what in the world is this haha

Despite the really stupid looking equipment, it's supposed to be a very cool experience, and the reviews I've read agree.

Personally, I don't think I'd buy the M1, I just don't like how it looks. There is a better looking one called "bassaware" from another company which you can also look up. Very similar concept. Of course, another option is the Sub Pac S1, but that's just for your chair. At least it doesn't look as stupid.

Lastly, there is this thing called the "woojer" coming out soon. This looks like the best option, it's smaller, clips to your clothing, and is cheaper. It's not available yet, but should be soon. You can get the extreme version, which includes 2 "woojer" units which are supposed to synergize to make for a better experience.

Anyways, these all seem like exciting products which offer that tactile bass slam that we would all enjoy. It's interesting how these all started popping up in the last year, just from nowhere. 

Jul 6, 2014 at 11:57 PM Post #1,041 of 12,993
[COLOR=FF0000]Noooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/COLOR]

[COLOR=FF4400]
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=FF4400]
[/COLOR]

These major sites just...I dunno?...These would not make top ten bass...top 20....whittle that down by overall sonic delivery and they still don't make it.
Man.....would love to know what hardware and who the competition was? 

SMH

lol. Is that cnet or something?
EDIT: Didn't see cnet in the corner of the picture... Well, CNET needs some new reviewers.

Jul 7, 2014 at 12:29 AM Post #1,045 of 12,993
Well, Cnet is not going to list an imported headphone that you can't buy at USA retailers on a headphone list (sz2000). The ones they list are ones sold in typical American electronics stores like Best Buy, Tiger Direct, etc. That's the problem. You won't see a german headphone like Ultrasone because they aren't common here.

Jul 7, 2014 at 12:35 AM Post #1,046 of 12,993
lol cb is gonna buy a new toy

lol - not yet - but bass terrorist tag appeals - though S.W.A.T takedown - doesn't :D

But toysRgood - right? :wink:

[COLOR=FF0000]Noooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/COLOR]

[COLOR=FF4400]
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=FF4400]
[/COLOR]

These major sites just...I dunno?...These would not make top ten bass...top 20....whittle that down by overall sonic delivery and they still don't make it.
Man.....would love to know what hardware and who the competition was?

SMH

Edit: oh, MDR-1R as best bass cans? - now I see Y U Say Noooooo!

LoL :D

I have those cans - similar to Sennheiser Momentum - v.nice but not best bass cans 4 sure - Steve Guttenberg of CNet should be shot - lol :wink:

Too many things wrong to list.:mad:

OMG! They actually list the SONY MDR-MA900 open back cans within their list of "bass" cans :eek:

Who TF are these people compiling this schiit?

Jul 7, 2014 at 12:44 AM Post #1,047 of 12,993
lol - not yet - but bass terrorist tag appeals - though S.W.A.T takedown - doesn't
biggrin.gif

But toysRgood - right?
wink.gif

[/SPOILER]

Yeah if you live in any country with terrorist concerns....that vest with wires plus your DAP/AMP looks like ...well a rookie counter terrorist unit member might wanna save the world from you...and then when the news shows the bass set-up half the planet will be like What??  

What?? is THAT!! Of course they shot him....damn kids!!
biggrin.gif

Love the sony...I'm a brand fan.
That's the best bass headphones ...the best? I need to buy a ton of stuff here in Japan before returning to america  if that's the state of the American consumer headphone market
wink.gif

Jul 7, 2014 at 12:51 AM Post #1,050 of 12,993
Yeah if you live in any country with terrorist concerns....that vest with wires plus your DAP/AMP looks like ...well a rookie counter terrorist unit member might wanna save the world from you...and then when the news shows the bass set-up half the planet will be like What??  

What?? is THAT!! Of course they shot him....damn kids!!:D

Love the sony...I'm a brand fan.
That's the best bass headphones ...the best? I need to buy a ton of stuff here in Japan before returning to america  if that's the state of the American consumer headphone market:wink:

Strange that cnet rate the 1R above SONY's XB range?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back