The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club")
Oct 10, 2015 at 1:13 AM Post #4,877 of 12,991
Yeah... the Denons aren't any more portable than the Fostex. They don't fold or anything.

The V-Moda Crossfade M100 or Audio-Technica WS99 would be a more portable option.
Got the m100s they are great but not as refind like the th600s was pondering the signature dj's to compliment the th600's for on the go but maybe I will wait to get the hd630's vb since they are suppose to be portable...

Oct 10, 2015 at 1:20 AM Post #4,880 of 12,991
It's funny how no one is talking about the new sennheiser hd630 vb . I would have thought that would have peek some interest around here
popcorn.gif
popcorn.gif

I did think about it, but given senns track record and what they are good at, people around here are wary of it.  Look at the urbanites, what a failed attempt to be hip.

Oct 10, 2015 at 1:59 AM Post #4,883 of 12,991
I guess it's just the waiting game just need a couple of reviews to come out . So far for the ones who have heard them didn't like them but said that at the same time they were not bass heads either so I have to take their thoughts about them with a half of grain of salt and wait for a real bass head to review these....

Oct 10, 2015 at 2:06 AM Post #4,884 of 12,991
I guess it's just the waiting game just need a couple of reviews to come out . So far for the ones who have heard them didn't like them but said that at the same time they were not bass heads either so I have to take their thoughts about them with a half of grain of salt and wait for a real bass head to review these....

Let me test the set that coming in, then we'll talk turkey about the senns.

Oct 10, 2015 at 2:16 AM Post #4,885 of 12,991

What a waste of a perfectly good half a grain of salt
biggrin.gif

They talk about stuff they admittedly know #(&^8 about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back