The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club")
Oct 5, 2015 at 10:43 AM Post #4,786 of 12,991

Did we ever find out what the exact setup on that video was?  I didn't see it but I'd really like to know!  Wondering what kind of EQ was necessary to get that much slam out of an open-back.

No never heard back. He did a test though....more than the dt 1770 pro did
wink.gif

You can fire off a PM to Fearless and he'll share. He's been around here for a while

Oct 5, 2015 at 2:48 PM Post #4,789 of 12,991
I really want to try these. On sale for $30. 57mm. All reviewers claim tons of bass http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00Q30A1RI?ref_=gbps_tit_s-3_0382_26fd0e16_GB-SUPPL&smid=A2786WKP10TGF2

2 hours left on sale

Oct 5, 2015 at 2:59 PM Post #4,795 of 12,991
do it. for 40$, what do have to lose. if you don't like them just return them.

just bought two sets of headphones.... Think it would be a little much to go out and get another set

Just checked my bank account and I only have $60, lol. Bought another set of pads so I don't have to keep switching pads between the Pro700MK2 and M50x, and a Fiio L17 aux cable. Shorted out this morning :|

Oct 5, 2015 at 4:10 PM Post #4,799 of 12,991
I'm waiting on the jaybirds 1st gen to drop in price. need something for work and gym

I have the first gen as well.  They're all of the same specs and internals but they weren't as comfortable due to the "wings" that make them stay in your ears.  They also have really bad driver flex which I didn't realize was a problem until after the warranty had expired.  Apparently it is an issue that I could have exchanged them for, so you shouldn't have to be stuck with them.  I sent an email to their support to see if they would honor an exchange outside of the warranty as some companies do.  I'll let you know if it's successful since I have the X2 now and can offload the Bluebuds X 
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back