Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200)
Oct 15, 2014 at 9:16 AM Post #1,776 of 3,060
Pretty good...balanced..excellent built quality...cable could be wee bit microphonic though....for less than 28$ ..yeah can do...look like it could take some beating...beautifully made...well worth it for the price though but not impressive...seller did say some burn in will improve the sound...as at now mid is recessed...

Edited...after posting this post...took out the ec2 for a bit...bass tighten up and mid not so recessed as outta box

Oct 15, 2014 at 4:55 PM Post #1,778 of 3,060

Nice Joe, like that Batman Matte skin
regular_smile .gif
 Is that a full color photo or sepia setting? 

Oct 16, 2014 at 10:59 AM Post #1,782 of 3,060

Here's the damages after hanging out here for while. Cable is ridiculous and the whole thing is impractical mess to anybody with any sort of standards, but works for a cheap hippie like me, I can't bother with rubber bands or anything. Can ditch the cable and amp when at gym, what a relief. I think these cost about $100 together, I tried to go as cheap as possible.

Oct 16, 2014 at 11:12 AM Post #1,783 of 3,060

Here's the damages after hanging out here for while. Cable is ridiculous and the whole thing is impractical mess to anybody with any sort of standards, but works for a cheap hippie like me, I can't bother with rubber bands or anything. Can ditch the cable and amp when at gym, what a relief. I think these cost about $100 together, I tried to go as cheap as possible.

Wow, $100
blink.gif
 Looks nice and for a Benji I'd say you really got a sweet looking setup
wink_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back