Earbuds Round-Up
Feb 13, 2024 at 8:30 AM Post #73,921 of 75,287
Hi,

I've been recommended to ask this question here, I hope that it's the right place!

I've a pair of Yuin PK1's that I've had for years which are finally giving up. I've loved using them and like the sound and soundstage that they produce. I'm aware that these are rather outdated now, and wonder what people would recommend to replace them with please?
I only listen to classical music - instrumental, choral and orchestral, and want to replace them with another earbud as I hate in-ear phones. I know that I could get better sound with something actually in my ear, but I really don't like the feel of them. Budget is around $150.
Many thanks.
For classical music I do love the Temperament Bell-LBBs, because of their clarity, instruments separation and comfort (light). They cost less than Tgxear's, plus easier to drive.
I have the Yuin PK1, nice buds, but for classical I'd say not the best.

Feb 13, 2024 at 11:38 AM Post #73,923 of 75,287
For classical music I do love the Temperament Bell-LBBs, because of their clarity, instruments separation and comfort (light). They cost less than Tgxear's, plus easier to drive.
I have the Yuin PK1, nice buds, but for classical I'd say not the best.

Agreed with the easier to drive part. With the right amplification though, for classical music, the Tgxear Ripples is for me :gs1000smile:

Feb 13, 2024 at 12:04 PM Post #73,924 of 75,287
Agreed with the easier to drive part. With the right amplification though, for classical music, the Tgxear Ripples is for me :gs1000smile:
I don't know the Ripples, but the Desolation Sound for me have the most natural sound in earbuds I heard.

Feb 13, 2024 at 1:16 PM Post #73,925 of 75,287
It depends on

It depends on the sound signature you like, both are great options on the budget, but If you want a different signature, an earbuds that outperform YE365 and Rosemary IMHO, https://a.aliexpress.com/_mPSndEe on Titatium diafragm, pair it with some cable that you can find a lot in good price, this ones prevent me from buyin more expensive earbuds, becouse with donut foams are so lively, great hitting bass, forwarded vocals and very crispy highs!, is a fun V shape sound signature that makes all my music come alive! easy to drive, The Rosemary and YE365 are more relaxed and dark. In all options don´t forget to give them time to burn, this really change the game.
Nice! Something different and in the price range. I have a couple good mmcx cables too.

And I like relaxed and dark. But I have too many flats/iem's/headphones that have this sound. I think I'll really enjoy the v shape sound of these.

And yeah, brain burn in is a really real thing. You got to give your ears enough time to get used to a new pair of phones to really get hear the best of them. Maybe that's why I don't get the hype around the yincrow x6. I just need to give them more time to burn in.

Anyways thank you for the recommend!

Last edited:
Feb 13, 2024 at 2:09 PM Post #73,926 of 75,287
Nice! Something different and in the price range. I have a couple good mmcx cables too.

And I like relaxed and dark. But I have too many flats/iem's/headphones that have this sound. I think I'll really enjoy the v shape sound of these.

And yeah, brain burn in is a really real thing. You got to give your ears enough time to get used to a new pair of phones to really get hear the best of them. Maybe that's why I don't get the hype around the yincrow x6. I just need to give them more time to burn in.

Anyways thank you for the recommend!
Great! Hope you get them, you won't regret it. I use them a lot instead of some more expensive IEMs like Magaosi V3 or DTTN Ling, because of the lively and open sound.

Feb 13, 2024 at 3:56 PM Post #73,928 of 75,287
Great! Hope you get them, you won't regret it. I use them a lot instead of some more expensive IEMs like Magaosi V3 or DTTN Ling, because of the lively and open sound.
Just so I pick the right one, you're talking about the white transparent marked Titanium right? Not the one marked Heavy Bass or LCP? Just wanna be sure. Lol

Feb 13, 2024 at 8:17 PM Post #73,931 of 75,287
Put these ones together for my wife. She is less interested in the sound, but she likes the colors.

PXL_20240214_011245455~2.jpg

Feb 13, 2024 at 9:50 PM Post #73,932 of 75,287
Feb 14, 2024 at 6:42 AM Post #73,933 of 75,287
Feb 14, 2024 at 7:37 AM Post #73,935 of 75,287

Users who are viewing this thread

Back