Earbuds Round-Up
Mar 21, 2020 at 12:59 AM Post #47,296 of 75,254
You might also want to mention your sources since that plays a part. If you go up and get some of your requests you may lose some sub or even quantity/punch since many of the higher end buds go more towards neutral and may rely on more some power to get bass reach and quantity.

So, if someone just gives you a bud suggestion and they don't take source into consideration then you may not hear the same thing if they power it differently than you.

Have you experimented as well. No foams/different thickness foam, adding some impedance will speed and tighten bass but you don't want to go to much or it can slow and lessen the amount of bass. You may get some suggestions but unlikely no perfect matches so you most likely will still have to test and tweak.
Thank alot for your advice.I pair it with my dap dx150.that is my feel about these two earbud.maybe not totally correct.it woul be simple if you give me name of earbud suit for metal.that is my goal.dont concern about two earbud i mention.my budget around 200$ for 2nd

Mar 21, 2020 at 1:14 AM Post #47,297 of 75,254
Hi all

After long time experience shozy bk and then willsound mk32.i just want to make a change.they both sound good impact bass but im not totally satisfaction.i pefer to listen metal.i know maybe its difficult for earbud.i just look at rose mojito,dragon 2+,3.highly appriceate if anyone share experience about them or other alternative option.
Both of them have good bass,punchy,quantity enough sub bass but i think i need more bass speed along with detail and instruments separation.
Thank alot for your advice.I pair it with my dap dx150.that is my feel about these two earbud.maybe not totally correct.it woul be simple if you give me name of earbud suit for metal.that is my goal.dont concern about two earbud i mention.my budget around 200$ for 2nd

If you don't mind a slightly more neutral mid-range and treble with a sub-bass emphasis (L-shaped signature) maybe the ST-10 would work?

Somebody have listened earbuds? I can't find any good information about sound of PT15, PT25, KP120 and KP220.
How they in comparison with Vido, VE Monk, FAAEAL and others?

I've had the PT15 and PT25. Better than my Vido.

I haven't had any Monk or Faael buds.

Mar 21, 2020 at 4:40 AM Post #47,301 of 75,254
The 10th Anniversary of Aliexpress is comming and I want to buy a new earbud to listen to various genres from pop to classical. I have zone down to DQSM Turandot and K's Ling Brass 2020 can anyone give me a brief comparison between them? And does the K's Bell-Ti worth the extra money (twice Turandot) i heard that they have good bass. Thanks.

Mar 21, 2020 at 9:40 AM Post #47,303 of 75,254

Thanks, but I already saw it.
Also I heard that this earbuds are bright and have some broken glass 5-7 kHZ spikes, but some people claimed that earbuds a bit neutral and not so bright as other hear. This was is confusing for me. So I put PT15 buying off for later now, but I still need normal review on them, cos it's still attractive offer (interesting shell design and, of course, MMCX). Maybe these earbuds can prove themselves in certain specific genres?

Mar 21, 2020 at 11:00 AM Post #47,304 of 75,254
How you could characterize them? What about LF and HF? They have 5-7 kHZ spikes?

I don't recall any spikes. It's been months since I've had the PT15 and over a year for the PT25.

Going by my previous notes.
PT15 had a somewhat V-shaped signature.
PT25 was more balanced and neither cold nor warm sounding, but needed foams to have good bass response for me.

Neither was rolled off too badly in the lows or highs, or I would have mentioned it. Personally I liked the PT25 more.

Mar 21, 2020 at 11:53 AM Post #47,305 of 75,254
Need recommendation for something that is good for music( all rounder sound ) + mic ( need to use for zoom )
Nothing too expensive. Sub $20 if possible. Thanks
White Vidos? I used them for months while finishing up my fairly left-field music backlogs and some electronic and rock, they held up very well.

There's also Fengru Silver (DIY Tingo TC200) which are painfully underrated and I love the whole musicality of the sound signature.

Last edited:
Mar 22, 2020 at 3:55 PM Post #47,307 of 75,254
Amazing Indonesia
aca6c1b8-5ce4-4863-b3dd-3020549c5952.jpg

08e726de-093a-4035-afa6-5684ecde9227.jpg

Mar 22, 2020 at 5:54 PM Post #47,308 of 75,254
Need recommendation for something that is good for music( all rounder sound ) + mic ( need to use for zoom )
Nothing too expensive. Sub $20 if possible. Thanks

I don't have a big experience in earbud, but I think you should worth paying attention to earphones like a QianYun (25,39,69), oVErrated Monk, Diy earbuds like a EMX500 and similar, maybe FAAEAL, Seahf (large impedance),maybe **** (mmcx connectors), and, of course, Vido (classic of genre).
If you want choose something not too expensive, but not disappointing in sound you should try Vido, Qian earbuds and VE Monk. All of them cheap, have mic and, at least, a not bad sound.
P.s. NiceHCK B40 have shell like the Yuin PK's. Maybe it is more comfortable for ears, based on reviews

Users who are viewing this thread

Back