Earbuds Round-Up
Jun 18, 2019 at 6:22 AM Post #42,946 of 75,861
I guess the cat is out of the bag with the lucky bag deal - I will share a little more info about the ME80 tonight.

Personally I am sad about all the spoilers... and so quickly. I enjoy the mystery. That was gone about 5 minutes after we ordered ours. Oh well. I know they will be good.

Jun 18, 2019 at 6:36 AM Post #42,947 of 75,861
Thank you.. I was starting to get the "itchy buy now" finger (which isn't always kind to me). But now the itch has safely been scratched :)

i bought it. can't resist
Personally I am sad about all the spoilers... and so quickly. I enjoy the mystery. That was gone about 5 minutes after we ordered ours. Oh well. I know they will be good.

i understand the spoiler took the fun out of the mystery, but it turns out it made me make the purchase :ksc75smile: it looks interesting. it has been shipped this morning, i hope it would reach my home before the end of this month so i can take it on my vacation

Jun 18, 2019 at 6:39 AM Post #42,948 of 75,861
i bought it. can't resist

i understand the spoiler took the fun out of the mystery, but it turns out it made me make the purchase :ksc75smile: it looks interesting. it has been shipped this morning, i hope it would reach my home before the end of this month so i can take it on my vacation

We received a shipping notice only a couple of hours after ordering! Things usually arrive quickly here so I am hoping by the end of next week.

Jun 18, 2019 at 7:16 AM Post #42,949 of 75,861
Agreed.
Why would that be called "mystery box" if you already know what's hiding indide.

Jun 18, 2019 at 7:47 AM Post #42,951 of 75,861

If it helps, I can always not talk about it until the first person received the package? :persevere: (*holding my mouth as tight as possible*)

Jun 18, 2019 at 7:51 AM Post #42,952 of 75,861
Perhaps the sound will be the surprise?

Think imma skip this mystery box, bought the last fukubukuro from em and was good.
Earbuds are not what i like most.
Hope for you it will be awesome like other NiceHCK products (i have the EB2 and i think it's really good with correct amping)

Jun 18, 2019 at 7:54 AM Post #42,953 of 75,861
@ClieOS My two cents... spill the beans!

Enough is already known now and your mini-review just may help NICEHCK sell even more earbuds. We need to support and push the advancement and betterment of earbuds as much as we can whenever we can.

Last edited:
Jun 18, 2019 at 7:59 AM Post #42,954 of 75,861
Agreed.
Why would that be called "mystery box" if you already know what's hiding indide.

or you could put it in a spoiler box, so people who are curious (me included) can click and read while not disturbing others that don't want to read it

Jun 18, 2019 at 8:15 AM Post #42,955 of 75,861
or you could put it in a spoiler box, so people who are curious (me included) can click and read while not disturbing others that don't want to read it

Agree on this as well.
This is a very good idea.
Spoilers can be useful many times.

Jun 18, 2019 at 11:01 AM Post #42,957 of 75,861
If it helps, I can always not talk about it until the first person received the package? :persevere: (*holding my mouth as tight as possible*)

Spoiler! Spoiler! Spoiler! You know you wanna! :) :) :)

Last edited:
Jun 18, 2019 at 11:50 AM Post #42,958 of 75,861

Yes spoiler boxes should have been used already.

Jun 18, 2019 at 3:08 PM Post #42,960 of 75,861
Newbie of earbuds and had just joined the forum. Bought a bunch of Earbuds based on y'all's recommendation. Thank y'all for that, having lotsa fun.

Lover of ANN N200 yet I wish for a bit more bass/sub bass on top of it. Any recommendation for an upgrade? (Price irrelevant)

Also have the Smabat ST-10 and really love that deep bass rumble. Only if it could have the fuller meatier lush mid of ANN N200; which actually reminded me of IEM Andromeda (the mids.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back