1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Earbuds Round-Up

1. mbwilson111
    We received a shipping notice only a couple of hours after ordering! Things usually arrive quickly here so I am hoping by the end of next week.

subwoof3r and chinmie like this.
  2. nxnje
    Agreed.
    Why would that be called "mystery box" if you already know what's hiding indide.

3. WoodyLuvr
  4. ClieOS Contributor
    If it helps, I can always not talk about it until the first person received the package? :persevere: (*holding my mouth as tight as possible*)

nick n, ValSilva and mbwilson111 like this.
  5. nxnje
    Think imma skip this mystery box, bought the last fukubukuro from em and was good.
    Earbuds are not what i like most.
    Hope for you it will be awesome like other NiceHCK products (i have the EB2 and i think it's really good with correct amping)

WoodyLuvr likes this.
  6. WoodyLuvr
    @ClieOS My two cents... spill the beans!

Enough is already known now and your mini-review just may help NICEHCK sell even more earbuds. We need to support and push the advancement and betterment of earbuds as much as we can whenever we can.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2019
    ValSilva likes this.
  7. chinmie
    or you could put it in a spoiler box, so people who are curious (me included) can click and read while not disturbing others that don't want to read it

8. nxnje
    Agree on this as well.
    This is a very good idea.
    Spoilers can be useful many times.

ValSilva and mbwilson111 like this.
  9. snip3r77
    you may PM me the review and post here in public at a later time friend if it's OK :)

10. waynes world
    Spoiler! Spoiler! Spoiler! You know you wanna! :) :) :)

Last edited: Jun 18, 2019
  11. mbwilson111
    Yes spoiler boxes should have been used already.

chinmie and ValSilva like this.
  12. CharlesRievone
    Following for spoilers. :ksc75smile:

HungryPanda and ValSilva like this.
  13. Mercian
    Newbie of earbuds and had just joined the forum. Bought a bunch of Earbuds based on y'all's recommendation. Thank y'all for that, having lotsa fun.

Lover of ANN N200 yet I wish for a bit more bass/sub bass on top of it. Any recommendation for an upgrade? (Price irrelevant)

Also have the Smabat ST-10 and really love that deep bass rumble. Only if it could have the fuller meatier lush mid of ANN N200; which actually reminded me of IEM Andromeda (the mids.)

14. irv003
    DF196430-719C-4541-BA36-33EF00318FF9.jpeg ty hi-z32

15. Eagle_Driver
    Enough of what I stated previously in this thread, but speaking of non-isolating earphones, I have not gotten anything newer than the infamous Apple EarPods. And my last good earphones (which I still have, minus the foam pads) are the Sony MDR-E888LP (my sample was made in Japan, but later samples were made in Thailand). My next non-isolating earphone purchase will be a relatively cheap wireless model (this completely eliminates the ultra-expensive $200 Apple AirPods).