Earbuds Round-Up
Feb 15, 2017 at 12:59 AM Post #17,626 of 75,235
lol, no wonder they have that price tag. But should I give them a try?

Of course! And don't let people borrow these earbuds AND find out the price. They won't return it to you after that.
angry_face.gif
biggrin.gif

Feb 15, 2017 at 5:54 AM Post #17,634 of 75,235
Yep the Monk+ being better than the Qian39 and SHE3800 is subjective, and i also rank the Monk+ below alot of other budget buds i own, purely due to music preference. So whether if it fit ur taste is really by giving it a try, they wont break the bank either lol.

gobin
Fasttech is probably legit as i have gotten from them too. Sadly the E808+ is sold out as of late and dunno if they will resurface on AE again.

Feb 15, 2017 at 6:07 AM Post #17,635 of 75,235
I'd probably go for the Qian39 with the lack of availabilty of the E808+. I personally prefer the "Sony" but it's not a drastic differwnce between the two.

Feb 15, 2017 at 7:20 AM Post #17,636 of 75,235

sold out on AE :cry:

well that's just great. Is there any other way I can get one? or it has completely extincted.

I have been in contact with the AE seller. He has stock but the connection to the product page has been lost for some reason. I have asked him to let me know when it is fixed. Will report back when I have news.

Feb 15, 2017 at 9:06 AM Post #17,638 of 75,235
Looking at the tracking on the 4 budget earbuds I'm awaiting, I can't help but find it funny that it will apparently take less time for the earbud to get picked up in China, come to the US, and make it through customs and to USPS than it will take for them to send it from Chicago to Kansas City as they're predicting about a week before it gets to me.  I hope the tracking estimate is less than accurate and it gets here by Saturday as I'm curious to see if it's worth recommending both here and the budget earbud thread.  Hopefully the other 3 earbuds will make similar progress and arrive in the US soon, if not already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back