Earbuds Round-Up
May 29, 2016 at 3:45 PM Post #4,981 of 75,254
So what should I buy today for under a hundred dollars?

Shozy Cygnus might have the broadest appeal when it comes to sound. A very smooth and detailed sound signature with good bass response. Plus you will get the opportunity to witness the cream white cable turn into a hue of green!

Other good ones are Music Maker Ting, which is more "distance sounding" but still very detailed. A great analytical earbud.

Tomahawk is great as well, as some will say (while others will say the opposite).

Shozy Cygnus is still the safest bet. Also, the Cygnus housing is very comfortable.

May 29, 2016 at 4:48 PM Post #4,984 of 75,254
Shozy Cygnus might have the broadest appeal when it comes to sound. A very smooth and detailed sound signature with good bass response. Plus you will get the opportunity to witness the cream white cable turn into a hue of green!

Other good ones are Music Maker Ting, which is more "distance sounding" but still very detailed. A great analytical earbud.

Tomahawk is great as well, as some will say (while others will say the opposite).

Shozy Cygnus is still the safest bet. Also, the Cygnus housing is very comfortable.

What is the best place to get them from? In US?

May 29, 2016 at 9:11 PM Post #4,987 of 75,254
so i got this earbud with fiio M3, didnt really use it as it sounded mediocre ootb even with an amp.. after a while, as i was burning my other china iem, i just burn this together with a splitter.. so after 150hrs or so, i tested it with a basic amp + fiio M3... horii shiet it sounded pretty good.. bass has more presence, mids n vocals more precise n clear..
onnnlyyy to find out the jack is busted, i need to twist it to get sound from both earbud.. daymm..

May 29, 2016 at 9:38 PM Post #4,989 of 75,254
not good, trash
Mx375 good
smily_headphones1.gif

Thanks for the warning. Saved me some money. Although the reviews on amazon make it sound very good. 

May 30, 2016 at 10:00 AM Post #4,992 of 75,254
HTB1URc7JVXXXXcHXVXXq6xXFXXXA.jpg

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/2016-Go-Pro-FAAEAL-300ohm-In-Ear-Earbuds-High-Impedance-300ohms-Flat-Head-Plug-Earburd-Alloy/519064_32671274875.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Back