Earbuds Round-Up
Jun 19, 2015 at 6:00 PM Post #1,141 of 75,254
Got the audio-technica CM707 in. ClieOS' notes seem pretty spot on- finding myself EQing a little treble in.  Not sure I'd want to pay MSRP, but quite decent. Kinda skimp on the foamies - only one pair? Also sensitivity seems a little low for a 16 ohm driver. Enjoying the form factor, though, nice indoor alternative to full size cans in the summer heat. Not sure about comfort yet, but I've had IEMs that are worse. Thinking maybe I'll try ordering some of the new Blox whenever they come out. Earbuds, who'da thunk it...

Jun 19, 2015 at 6:13 PM Post #1,143 of 75,254
Wild Lee
also, the perks for Nirvana will of course be expired as soon as the nirvana is ready to ship, as it is only a way to compensate for those who is ready to buy Zen now. and whoever then owns a authentic Zen before the shipment of Nirvana will be hold this perk for a limited period of time, not sure how long , but definitely long enough for one to place the order lol.(so at least a week, maybe two)

Jun 22, 2015 at 7:07 PM Post #1,154 of 75,254
Just wanted to give some feedback on the Earbuds listed here. I'm a long time lurker.

I have TM7, As Charms, Pk1, pk3 (broke), ok3, Baldoor Es100 (just got), 9wave studio (gave away) , mx760.

Sound wise : Tm7 beats them all with clarity and separation, although could use a tiny bit more bass, however due to my ear size, I can feel them after a while of using them.

My favorite and most comfortable pair is the pk1, but unfortunately it requires an amp to shine. I have small ears, so the pk1s are very comfortable and have great bass.

As Charms are pretty awful when you hear the others (maybe my pair came defective?)

Pk1s might be old, but they still sound great, although I wish they were cheaper.

Pk3s have horrible durability, but do sound good for $40. (Don't know if yuin improved the cable quality on these since 2008)

Jun 22, 2015 at 7:21 PM Post #1,155 of 75,254
  Just wanted to give some feedback on the Earbuds listed here. I'm a long time lurker.

I have TM7, As Charms, Pk1, pk3 (broke), ok3, Baldoor Es100 (just got), 9wave studio (gave away) , mx760.

Sound wise : Tm7 beats them all with clarity and separation, although could use a tiny bit more bass, however due to my ear size, I can feel them after a while of using them.

My favorite and most comfortable pair is the pk1, but unfortunately it requires an amp to shine. I have small ears, so the pk1s are very comfortable and have great bass.

As Charms are pretty awful when you hear the others (maybe my pair came defective?)

Pk1s might be old, but they still sound great, although I wish they were cheaper.

Pk3s have horrible durability, but do sound good for $40. (Don't know if yuin improved the cable quality on these since 2008)

I tried the AS Charm a long time ago as well....I didn't like them much at all...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back