Earbuds Round-Up
Jun 13, 2015 at 12:57 PM Post #1,111 of 75,293
If anyone looking for the new  VE Zen ( best earbuds period), I am selling it on the Sale thread right now, will ship from CAlifornia.  I also throw in 20pairs of Earbud foam tips and 2 pairs of Earhoox.  Only used the Zen for couple days.

You can check out my Sale thread or PM me if you're interested in the Zen.

Jun 16, 2015 at 8:03 AM Post #1,112 of 75,293
Been meaning to try a modern earbud.... a lot of the recommendations here like VE and Sunrise are a little hard to find. Would try Blox but can't do long shipping wait atm. Not sure I want to fiddle with amping Zen, can't find VE Asura anywhere.

Looking for some up-to date RAPID FIRE recommendation beyond clie's ranking;  which of the following (which appear to be readily available from amazon/penon/etc) would anyone recommend- Senn 365 vs 375 vs 475 vs 575? Hisound PAA Pro // Audio-Technica CM707 vs EC707? Creative Aurvana Air // Yuin PK2

Maybe better to get some cheapo 365, to see if I will use earbuds at all, and then get a pricy model like an Alpha, Zen, PK1 or Gramo One later?

I ususally like flat/bright signatures, but wouldn't mind a warm/bassy sig for an earbud.

Well nevermind, got a good price on the cm707 & don't have to wait for import, hopefully not too bad
confused_face.gif

Jun 16, 2015 at 9:02 AM Post #1,113 of 75,293
Now I can buy new earbuds Audio-Technica ATH-EC7GM for $ 140. Somebody tell about their signature sound, I will be grateful to anyone who knows something. Thank you.

That seems very expensive for earbuds with hooks. I like the JVC HA-EB75 earbuds with hooks. It is under $13 and has decent enough highs and midrange for when I am active. For the price it is a great deal. As for the bass, I boost the bass 8 db on the player, and the bass is decent enough while I am active. I keep the volume low so I can still hear my surroundings. I haven't tried the Sennheiser earbuds with ear hooks, as those would have been the next to try if the HA-EB75 didn't satisfy me. I believe those go from around $28 to $70 or so? I bought the Panasonic RP-HS16 and didn't like the sound. I also bought the Panasonic RP-HS 33 and found it slightly better sounding than the JVC HA-EB75(but also bass deficient). The HS33 has a non adjustable ear hook though, and it is much too large for my ears.

Jun 16, 2015 at 10:34 AM Post #1,116 of 75,293
Few bass, natural tone of voice, a beautiful mid and high frequencies. Need amplifier. The signature sound style Dunu EX150, light, airy, detailed, unobtrusive. Beautifully played acoustic jazz, acoustic guitar, classical. Conflicting earduds .. The collection can be taken, but the main do not recommend. IMHO.

Jun 16, 2015 at 1:19 PM Post #1,119 of 75,293
Right EP21HD 128 ohm, left EP21 32 ohm

So 32 ohm has grey ring and the 128 has white is that correct? That makes it easy to identify, provided the seller has correct pictures posted. Thanks!

Jun 16, 2015 at 5:43 PM Post #1,124 of 75,293
Few bass, natural tone of voice, a beautiful mid and high frequencies. Need amplifier. The signature sound style Dunu EX150, light, airy, detailed, unobtrusive. Beautifully played acoustic jazz, acoustic guitar, classical. Conflicting earduds .. The collection can be taken, but the main do not recommend. IMHO.
Well, Supplement. After 8 hours, the burn, increased sensitivity of the headset are now "singing" and without headamp with Meizu MX2 with a library of sounds from a third Flyme.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back