Earbuds Round-Up
Jun 11, 2015 at 9:47 PM Post #1,082 of 75,134
I'll let you know soon, I have a set on the way.

I should get mine tomorrow, thanks for the discount. They're about a 2 hour drive away but takes two days by mail lol.

Jun 11, 2015 at 10:01 PM Post #1,084 of 75,134
let me know how well it works with the zens :)  Btw you planning to get the RunAround amp for the zen?
I'm avidly following their FB posts. A little set back with that battery issue but they just redesigned the board and back in business. Can't wait!

Jun 11, 2015 at 11:07 PM Post #1,087 of 75,134
Also, if anyone is interested in buying the Zen, I only used mine for couple days.  I will give you a much lower price and will give you the Earhoox free and about 20 pairs of Foam Tips all for free.  

PM me if you're interested.

Jun 11, 2015 at 11:43 PM Post #1,089 of 75,134
I'm avidly following their FB posts. A little set back with that battery issue but they just redesigned the board and back in business. Can't wait!

Yes same, but the amp seems to have come along well and the charging thing is the last thing to sort out. Cant wait to see how it plays with the zen and all my gear

I bought the Earhoox couple days for my Zen.  They keep slipping off the earbuds when I put them in my ears.  So I dont think it's a good product.  I'm not using them anymore, just using the regular foam tips now.

Thanks, might pass on them then :)

Jun 12, 2015 at 1:01 PM Post #1,092 of 75,134
a country of warm beer and cold women? Lol :wink:

It's the birthplace of the Hawaiian Pizza.

Now I can buy new earbuds Audio-Technica ATH-EC7GM for $ 140. Somebody tell about their signature sound, I will be grateful to anyone who knows something. Thank you.

Haven't tried them, but I would just warn you to be careful of where or who you're buying them from. I'm nervous because there are way too many fake Audio-Technica earbuds out there, and the EC7 has been discontinued for a while now.

Jun 12, 2015 at 7:31 PM Post #1,095 of 75,134
The good news is the Earhoox come two sets per package, which I didn't expect. Bad news is I now have 4 pairs of something I can't use. 
tongue_smile.gif
 I think it's just the shape of my ear maybe and the fins are just too big? My left ear just won't accept them. I love the idea of these and I bought 2 sets (1 black and 1 white) but they will go unused unfortunately. Can't really fit foams over them either without some modification. So... I can't get a decent seal and they hurt my left ear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back