Earbuds Round-Up
May 1, 2023 at 12:29 AM Post #69,572 of 75,651
US $7.99 | 5 Pair Flat head earphones silicone sleeve, protective sleeve, sponge anti slip rubber eartips for vido x6 Stellar TC200 EMX500
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mOGLiDe

These look like they would just smother the frequency response of an earbud. Have you had success using them? How do they tend to effect things like the tuning, soundstage, detail retrieval, etc?

May 1, 2023 at 2:39 AM Post #69,574 of 75,651
Just released, I don't have them yet
These look like they would just smother the frequency response of an earbud. Have you had success using them? How do they tend to effect things like the tuning, soundstage, detail retrieval, etc?

Who knows until somebody tries them? Maybe they make great helmets for skydiving mice? :thinking:

May 1, 2023 at 5:28 AM Post #69,578 of 75,651
Send them a message saying that you want one. They'll send you a link to a $1 service charge and you'll change that quantity to 10 or 12 or whatever that covers the coat of the plug with a note with the purchase that says you're buying a 2.5mm balanced tip for your FF3s and they'll ship one out to you. At one point they had the 2.5mm up as an item, but that's what they had me do.
A bit complicated, but good to know it's possible, I will order one

May 1, 2023 at 8:04 AM Post #69,579 of 75,651
FF5 made it into Zeos's ears! Lol

May 1, 2023 at 10:05 AM Post #69,580 of 75,651
I ordered 2 for my FF3 and FF5, but it won’t come up in app, and the mobile site just takes me back to the app. In the Fiio store, under accessories, then After Sale (I think), there was an option to buy the 2.5 tip. I’ll try my desktop in the morning and add a link.
Ok, that link now says item no longer available. Looks like you'll have to use mt877's method above, but I'm sure they will hook you up.
https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256...290VXrJ&gatewayAdapt=glo2usa&_randl_shipto=US

May 1, 2023 at 1:59 PM Post #69,581 of 75,651
Last edited:
May 1, 2023 at 2:40 PM Post #69,582 of 75,651
This is not ranking list, only I recommend these.
・Ex-pack LITEE: https://www.veclan.com/engappliance_sel_one?eng_ApplianceVo.eac_id=14
・HieGi foam: your country amazon

Concur. The Ex-Pack LITE has a nice selection of different density foams and doughnut foams in various colors.

Trig Rain also makes a variety pack of different colored foams but they all seem to be about the same medium-to-thick density.

The HieGi sets are nice and dense. For my ears they’re the most comfortable of the three. They come in standard and doughnut versions in either white or black.

Last edited:
May 1, 2023 at 2:54 PM Post #69,584 of 75,651
Concur. The Ex-Pack LITE has a nice selection of different density foams and doughnut foams in various colors.

Trig Rain also makes a variety pack of different colored foams but they all seem to be about the same medium-to-thick density.

The HieGi sets are nice and dense. For my ears they’re the most comfortable of the three. They come in standard and doughnut versions in either white or black.
As I mentioned before, be careful with Trig Rain's red and blue foams, as the color will shift.

Last edited:
May 1, 2023 at 3:42 PM Post #69,585 of 75,651
Yes indeed !
At the end, it seems it will be the RW3000 :)
Any recommendation about best cable to pair with, to soften the highs ?
Like I wrote, I have a graphene cable that I bought for RW2000, but I find it a bit heavy...
Now I need a reliable seller on AliExpress.
I sent a message to Jim from NiceHck, hope they can have them in stock soon.
The 2 others sellers : one doesn't seem that reliable, the other sells them 45 Euros dearer with fast shipping I don't need...
Where did you get yours ?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back