Earbuds Round-Up
Feb 8, 2023 at 8:36 AM Post #68,297 of 75,868
Feb 8, 2023 at 8:47 AM Post #68,298 of 75,868
Congratulations to the both of you! I am still on mine too! Hopefully end of Feb! No way to tell with Aliexpress standard delivery (though they have yet to fail me)!
Well, congrats to all of you on your incoming shinies! 😊

Feb 8, 2023 at 8:57 AM Post #68,299 of 75,868
Congratulations to the both of you! I am still on mine too! Hopefully end of Feb! No way to tell with Aliexpress standard delivery (though they have yet to fail me)!
Haha, all it takes is someone singing the praises of a particular bud in here and we all jump on board. Cheers!

Feb 8, 2023 at 9:12 AM Post #68,300 of 75,868
Cool, thank you @VisalEziomi, I’ll see if I can work out how to get a set across to England, there must be some kind of proxy service somewhere.
Unfortunately, no joy with my order of Rose Maria II. I used the buying agent wegobuy to buy from the Taobao store but they’ve just confirmed that it’s out of stock. Fingers crossed for a Rose Maria III at some point!

Feb 8, 2023 at 9:18 AM Post #68,301 of 75,868
Haha, all it takes is someone singing the praises of a particular bud in here and we all jump on board. Cheers!
Well, there is good reason for this particular "hype train", and as the saying goes "better late than never". I didn't jump on this bandwagon when they first came out either because I already had the RW2000, and I thought "how much better can these be?"

Well, I found out that even though Yincrow touts them as upgrades to the RW2000, I wouldn't even call them that. I would really say they are more complimentary than anything else, because there are things about both of them that I like over the other at times. I wonder how both sets compare to the RW1000 and RW1000 bass edition (which I have NOT heard)?!

Having said that, if any of you DON'T like them, blame @JAnonymous5150.... :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :grin:

Feb 8, 2023 at 9:31 AM Post #68,302 of 75,868
Unfortunately, no joy with my order of Rose Maria II. I used the buying agent wegobuy to buy from the Taobao store but they’ve just confirmed that it’s out of stock. Fingers crossed for a Rose Maria III at some point!
Oh, I am so sorry to hear that. Yeah, I hope they come out with another one also. For what they are good at, they are REALLY good at it. It looks like they are all in with IEMs (looking at their website). The Mojito appears to be the flagship model now.

Feb 8, 2023 at 10:42 AM Post #68,303 of 75,868
Well, there is good reason for this particular "hype train", and as the saying goes "better late than never". I didn't jump on this bandwagon when they first came out either because I already had the RW2000, and I thought "how much better can these be?"

Well, I found out that even though Yincrow touts them as upgrades to the RW2000, I wouldn't even call them that. I would really say they are more complimentary than anything else, because there are things about both of them that I like over the other at times. I wonder how both sets compare to the RW1000 and RW1000 bass edition (which I have NOT heard)?!

Having said that, if any of you DON'T like them, blame @JAnonymous5150.... :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :grin:
Oh! That's easy! @JAnonymous5150 has good taste!

Feb 8, 2023 at 11:49 AM Post #68,304 of 75,868
I tried the TRN EMA, can't say I like them. Maybe it could be better with EQ but I'm not very experienced with that.

The only other flat head I tried is the Yincrow X6 which I really really like, but I wanted to look if I can find something that is a little bit more comfortable.
In the 5 minutes I tried them they really seem more comfortable, can't really feel them in my ears at all.
Can't imagine really testing them for long term comfort with that sound quality though.

If anybody has a EQ setting which they like I would welcome it.

Feb 8, 2023 at 2:05 PM Post #68,305 of 75,868
Hello!

Does anyone has any recommendations for earbuds (ideally 40 usd or less) that is similar(or maybe better) compared to MusicMaker MrZ Tomahawk or Blox M2C and also doesn't need to be amped?

I am not super familiar with audio terms but hopefully this describes correctly what I look for: I am not so much into bass, as long it exist that's good but focus more on clarity and details(Most impt), then highs and soundstage(Less impt), thus those 2 earbuds above are my favorite.

Been quite a long time since I followed earbud news, so looking to see what are the nice ones available in the market currently. Also welcome budget options even if they are not as good as the above but has similar properties to what I am looking for.

Thanks in advance!

Feb 8, 2023 at 8:31 PM Post #68,306 of 75,868
Kinda bummed out this evening. I didn't end up getting the MX985s. They had a pretty obvious channel imbalance and for €175 I'm not looking for a project. However, what I could hear of them definitely has me intrigued so I'm gonna pick up a set for sure.

Feb 8, 2023 at 8:32 PM Post #68,307 of 75,868
P.S. If any of you guys don't like the RW3000s don't blame me, blame your abysmally poor taste! 😜

Feb 8, 2023 at 9:08 PM Post #68,309 of 75,868
Oh, I am so sorry to hear that. Yeah, I hope they come out with another one also. For what they are good at, they are REALLY good at it. It looks like they are all in with IEMs (looking at their website). The Mojito appears to be the flagship model now.
Do you mean the Martini, @samandhi ? I thought Mojito predates the Maria?

Feb 8, 2023 at 9:34 PM Post #68,310 of 75,868
I tried the TRN EMA, can't say I like them. Maybe it could be better with EQ but I'm not very experienced with that.

The only other flat head I tried is the Yincrow X6 which I really really like, but I wanted to look if I can find something that is a little bit more comfortable.
In the 5 minutes I tried them they really seem more comfortable, can't really feel them in my ears at all.
Can't imagine really testing them for long term comfort with that sound quality though.

If anybody has a EQ setting which they like I would welcome it.
After the massive investment of $5 for the TRN EMA during 11/11, I was also disappointed. Funnily enough Yincrow X6 was next on my list to try. All I need to do is take a break from lusting after a few other interesting things and order the damned things. Maybe if I stop looking at the Audiosense sales and roller derby!:flushed:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back