Earbuds Round-Up
Jul 23, 2021 at 5:09 PM Post #56,356 of 75,073
😂 Love that post @miserybeforethemusic! Good to know. I was worried about that and reviews indicated that it was better than the Korg nu tube amp. It was rooting for the Korg to be the preferred one because I have an affinity for Korg in general. They make some dope keyboards to say the least and I love their key bed and I think the samples in their high end keyboards are bar none my favorite (though Kawai is their equal just less variety in what they sample).

Jul 23, 2021 at 5:34 PM Post #56,357 of 75,073
😂 Love that post @miserybeforethemusic! Good to know. I was worried about that and reviews indicated that it was better than the Korg nu tube amp. It was rooting for the Korg to be the preferred one because I have an affinity for Korg in general. They make some dope keyboards to say the least and I love their key bed and I think the samples in their high end keyboards are bar none my favorite (though Kawai is their equal just less variety in what they sample).
Man, you'd have a field day with some of my NI libraries. Korg's a phenomenal company. I'm pretty partial to Fatar beds as well as whatever Yamaha used in their MX series. Man, that MX61 is a stellar value, but I digress...

I believe Cayin also uses NuTubes in the N3 Pro and N8 and they may have an amp card featuring them that's compatible with the N6ii at this point. Could be the next logical upgrade. Either way, curious to see where you head off next. I'd probably end up doing something stupid, like a Bottlehead Crack build using solid-core wire everywhere (man, I hate doing bends). Probably best I enjoy the B4X as long as I can.

In other news, both VE and NiceHCK are supposedly in Los Angeles, though I haven't gotten any updates beyond that. Keeping my fingers crossed that everything arrives this evening as it'll be a nice little gauntlet to break in and test.

Also did some walking around yesterday with the 5K and M2s Pro. While I missed the more open feel and smoother tonality of the Snow Lotus, the M2s Pro made a lot more sense when out and about. Maybe it's because of it's mid-forward-ness that it manages to maintain a lot of detail when out and about, but that was probably my key takeaway. I hear the occasional glimpse of sub-bass with them (easier to hear when worn around the ear instead of straight down), but I think the FAAEAL are considerably more hefty in the bass department. Smabat's is a drier bass, if that makes sense, and has a much quicker decay. Still plenty of fun, but not nearly as detailed/refined as the FAAEAL were to my ears.

We'll see what happens as they continue to play in.

Jul 23, 2021 at 8:58 PM Post #56,358 of 75,073
I believe Cayin also uses NuTubes in the N3 Pro and N8 and they may have an amp card featuring them that's compatible with the N6ii at this point. Could be the next logical upgrade. Either way, curious to see where you head off next. I'd probably end up doing something stupid, like a Bottlehead Crack build using solid-core wire everywhere (man, I hate doing bends). Probably best I enjoy the B4X as long as I can.
Their TOTL C9 uses them too IIRC....

Jul 23, 2021 at 9:16 PM Post #56,359 of 75,073
Their TOTL C9 uses them too IIRC....
Good call! Still a pretty bitter pill at $1700 (discounted), but it's a beautifully-built amp once you get past the sticker shock. N3 Pro's probably a bit more cost-effective hahaha.

Found an album that has managed to eke out more of the subbass out of these M2s Pro:

Beautiful female vocals too, so don't think I'm giving you some "head in the subwoofer" material :wink:

Jul 24, 2021 at 2:26 AM Post #56,361 of 75,073
I'd translate to English almost of reviews from the following link.
https://post.smzdm.com/p/a830k83l/

K's Flathead Series Detailed Crossover Review The Onmyoji, Blue Bell, White Bell, White Bell Bass,
Little Black Bell S, Reincarnation Absolute, Reincarnation

The sound of the K's family is common to all the plugs I have listened to. (They have been boiled for 200 hours.)
In fact, there is a consistent style in them. Apart from the differences in high and low frequencies and density distribution.
The least difference between Armored Sound's own products is actually the soundstage.
That's right, the Little Black Bell S doesn't lose out to the flagships in terms of soundstage because it's sold at an entry price.
Then again, one would think that the entry price would be much less transparent and resolving, but all of the Armored Sound products are guaranteed to be highly transparent.
There are differences in resolution, but they all have a high level of separation and good resolution.
For example, the resolution of the Little Black Bell S is even comparable to the Onmyoji in less explosive music.
The overall sound is clear and crisp, all with an airy, natural feel and no dragging sound.
It seems evident that the K's home design is more full of sincerity towards the customer experience, wanting everyone to hear the core good sound, without absolute price for sound.
There is no compression of the sound because of price.
In actual testing, it was found that the lowest priced Little Black Bell S in this review had the highest value for money sound, so it might be worthwhile for everyone to cross over ab for a comparison.

Onmyoji
======

Tags: full range high energy, balance, airiness, liveliness, transparency, strong dynamic resolution, vocal toxicity, natural resonance, muted.

What I wrote at the beginning about Onmyoji is that it is the sound that best represents K's sound architecture.
Overall, I rate the Onmyoji as a relatively flawless earbuds.
The first thing that runs through the K's sound tuning style is a large, loose, transparent soundstage for durable listening pleasure.
The tone is then built on this base scene. Onmyoji is based on a large soundstage with both transparent and airy highs, ambient lows and a characteristically very airy midrange.
Not overly tinted, yet still easy to listen to. It is very clinical.
The sound is very dense, yet airy, allowing the listener to understand the white space.
This Onmyoji approach gives you the feeling of really swimming. You can listen to all kinds of music with ease.
On the vocal side, you can hear everything from rap to hi-fi audiophile vocals, making Onmyoji the best earbuds on the market.
This is because it is as refreshing as drinking a cup of fresh tea. It's this rawness that allows you to sing the most vibrant raps, but also the most sophisticated godfathers, without breaking the harmony.
Listening to the strings, big compilations and dynamics, the sense of form, separation, dynamics, transients and lines are all at Flathead's flagship level, with the scraped string sounds and vocals coexisting perfectly.
This freshness is a true masterstroke.

Blue Bell
======

Tags: full frequency bias mid-high frequency, high frequency bright, mid-high frequency density is particularly good, smoothness is very high, fiddle sound ho no fracture grainy feeling, sound exquisite spirit, quality flow in keeping the human voice poison, bias female voice poison. The high frequency is above the Onmyoji, no less than the resolution of the 2K flagship.

The Blue Bell has more high frequency extension and a dense sense of continuity in amplitude detail.
This is the dense before it breaks if pulled again, like stretched satin but in a single breath, this high frequency is a bit fragrant, silky and woody.
And the midrange is also dense, clear and accurate, with a kind of unflinching kind of gentle lightness in the midrange.
And the low frequency dive is firm and strong and elastic, the low frequency resolution is in place, the amount of energy is a little less than the Yin Yang Master, the overall collection is free,
I think the Blue Bell is the show quality kind of plug, but the more you listen to it, the more musical it is. It doesn't feel stained, but it's not completely straightforward, there's a vegetal musical flavour to it.
I think the Blue Bell can be classified as a quality plug in the omnivore category.

White Bell and White Bell BASS versions
===========================

Tags: full-range bias low-midrange, solid low-midrange density, lots of volume, the bass version has the most amount of low-frequency. The sound is very thick, keeping the sub-flagship resolution in the analogue sound, the vocals are very round and listenable, suitable for all pop songs, the vocals have a high level of throat rhythm and the amount of low frequencies is the most in the K's family.

The sound of the White Bell is characterised by its roundness and very thick sound.
It is one of the thicker voices in the Bell range.
The soundstage is controlled and regular, with some moist, very smooth sound, with a kind of melting feeling, from the classic analogue sound, quality to the degree of vice flagship, the advantage is durable, especially vocals, pop songs.
It's a great way to keep the sound going for a long time.
The sound is adjustable in terms of sharpness, too sharp and it becomes unlistenable, too weak and it becomes less transparent, so it is important to find the right place.
I think the White Bells have found a balance.
The White Bell is popular without sacrificing high frequencies and transparency.
In fact, many plugs are also very analogue, but most will sacrifice high frequencies and transparency in exchange.
The Armored Sound's signature translucency, and large soundstage are just as much a part of the White Bell's ownership.
Then the White Spirit standardity sound is thick and rounded, with a light analogue flavour against a permeable background, permeated by a thick throaty, rounded human emotion.
The transient, string-rubbing sound of the Shades, the Blue Bell. Here there is some mellowing of the treatment. The musical resolution is sub-flagship level,
I think. The vocals are close to the ear. A solid tuning, omnivorous, but very good pop work. The bass version is a low-frequency enhancement version, and the white bell bass version is a low-frequency volume upgrade of a notch.
Dynamics, dip and volume are all enhanced. This time it can be adapted to more songs that require a sense of ambience.

Little Black Bell S (LBBS)
================

Tags: aggressive value for money, sound architecture like Onmyoji, material savings and must be Onmyoji, personal quantification could have 70% of Onmyoji's power. The density and control of the vocals are not as good, but the size summary is much more playful than the price range. They feel good to wear and are not too expensive, making them good value for money, whether you are listening to them yourself or giving them as a gift to a loved one.

Little Black Bell S This earbuds must be highly recommended now. Because the value for money is so obvious.
Between the quality of the music from the sub-flagship of the ear to the flagship, this price range is simply a bomb in deep water, firstly, not for the lower price range, and cuts the sense of range, transparency and resolution.
I think he reproduces more faithfully the tone, backbone and scale similar to Onmyoji.
Of course, those with extraordinarily good ears will be able to distinguish the soundstage, transparency and resolution or Onmyoji, but those with mediocre ears will undoubtedly be misled. My wife has normal ears and she can't hear much difference between the Little Black Bell S and the Onmyoji on certain songs on her mobile phone.
Then, of course, the quality and control of the hardware is still not as good as Onmyoji's, and the vocals are a bit thinner and less dense than his.
The overall sound reference shade reviews, tone and sound architecture etc are similar.
What is there is never lost. You can think of the Onmyoji as the Buddha wall of famous and expensive materials, and the Little Black Bell S as the Buddha wall of the chef's internal everyday cooking with humble materials.
Overall, these earbuds are the best push.
It is ideal for those who want to have a crossover expectation despite its entry price. The sound is well balanced and suitable for any kind of music performance.

Reincarnation of the absolute sound (new version of the winding coil single crystal copper) balanced line version
=========================================================================

Tags: very black background, open large headphone level loud field, sound with a large headphone type body, low frequency with a sense of scale weight, dynamic range of touching, listening coherent, listenable, have a well organized field control force. On the stage machine thrust a large boost, 105dB/mW of high sensitivity can be mobile phone listening, but also can be listened to on the go.

When I bought them, I asked about the new version, which has a double-layer micro-insulation structure with a single crystal copper winding coil.
I don't know if that's wrong. It's probably this wire. The ears took delivery,
I think. For the rounds of auditioning, I was on the desk machine, the desk machine in the vocal-leaning Kayin 66 combination, the opa4a bile amplifier, and the Goethe resolution monster x26 have all been tried.
So 5000mw-7000mw load 32 ohms of thrust is basically pushing the 520 ohms impedance completely away.
First of all, the sound of the Reincarnation Absolute should be different from that of the Suzuki series, with a super-loud soundstage and an extremely dark background when on the stage machine.
It's actually a bit like a flat headset when pushed evenly.
The sound has the type of body feeling like listening to headphones on a desktop machine, the sound is described by the scale of headphones.
Especially low frequency. Very much with a sense of scale weight, dynamic range of touching, and the right resolution, so that the sense of continuous listening durable.
There is well-organised field control. The field can be big, but the hair (order) cannot be messed up.
Reincarnation series, with good resolution, but not as linear as the Blue Bell and Onmyoji of the Bell series, the amplitude frequency detail is steady and not too much, but it feels an appropriate.
On stage the whole is an infusion of spectacle for the music, initiating a sense of quickness.
Not on stage the reincarnation of the absolute sound on top of a professional hifi walkman (500mw load 32 ohm balanced thrust) the N62's listening experience is that the sense of form drops a bit and the vocals are brought closer together. Contrast this with some earbuds that don't have high impedance.
It also has the black background, large soundstage and stable sound of high impedance earbuds.
I think it can be played to the point where you can listen to it without caring about impedance.
When it comes to mobile phones, my phone is an oppo reno2 with a professional music chip, and at this point there is some drop in sound, and I think there is 6 power left.
But the high sensitivity of 105dB/mW is not a cover when I listen carefully.
At this point there is some sense of cavity sound.
The soundstage isn't fully opened up, but there is a sense of an oversized room, rather strangely, with a nice sense of envelopment.
It's not fully played, but it sounds quite listenable, with a sense of open-armed envelopment, which is still good.
Not preachy, it's still fine to listen to.
But it's still highly recommended to push it at high thrust. In fact I get the most out of it when I push it up to 7000mw!

Reincarnation (silver plated version) single ended version
======================================

Tags: extremely black background, open, large headphone-level soundstage, best sense of decoupling on a desk machine, (even more forgettable than my balanced Reincarnation absolute.) Deep stable listening, natural sound, quite smooth vocals, delicate and big dynamics coexist, coherent listening, durable, with well organized field control. The sound is natural, the vocals are quite smooth, delicate and dynamic. That's right, plugged into a desk machine to sleep with.

The Reincarnation was borrowed from a friend, and I bought the Reincarnation because I listened to it.
It's an upgrade for the price. I should say that the sound of the two plugs is quite similar.
The difference is that the Reincarnation (the new version) has a better low end, more volume and depth, and slightly more dynamics.
The Reincarnation, on the other hand, is a little lighter in the lower frequencies than the Reincarnation, but a little stronger in the higher frequencies.
The high frequencies are deeper and the soundstage feels slightly larger.
The Reincarnation is characterised by a particularly deep and stable listening experience, with a natural sound, fairly smooth vocals, fine and large dynamics, and a distinctly large headphone feel.
This plug is basically can listen to half a day without getting tired, the best off the plug feeling on the table machine.
I tried a few times to listen to forget me. Quality may not be as good as the bell series above the white bell.
But it does have the best fit with a desktop machine. And the soundstage is exceptionally large and comfortable.
And the control is very good, and the big compilations are still in good order. In fact, after a few listens,
I even felt that this could be used as a quality sleeper.
So I took the n62 with me and tried it out and found that it was all good too, pushing out over 85% I think.
This plug is really light and light, I almost forgot I had a plug with me.
I should say this is the male model of the mx500.
It weighs about the same as the little black bell S.
But wearing it steady still feels much superior to the Suzu series.
I can say that the Bell series still wears significantly better than the mx500 male model. Of course, if you've heard the mx500, you'll know how it wears.

K's Flathead Series Detailed Cross-Review Blue Bell, White Bell, White Bell Bass, Little Black Bell S, Reincarnation, Absolute Reincarnation
==========================================================================================

Overall, I think that those who require a flathead hi-end tendency should of course go for the Onmyoji. 2020 I have reviewed many plugs and this is one of the most balanced models. It has everything it should have. The best balance of vibrancy, airiness, transparency, loud field, vocal toxicity and musicality. And with a great design, it's just right to take it out for face value!

If you want a more airy sound in the high frequencies, more quality, brighter and denser high frequency resolution. If you want to get more airy and quality sound in the high frequencies, brighten up the quality of the high frequency resolution and increase the density. Then go for the Blue Bell. Seriously recommend listening to Lv Siqing's violin medium-sized compilation "Liang Zhu", will refresh your perception of the high-density smoothness of the flat head high-frequency piano fragrance.

If the budget is not enough on the flagship, vice flagship of the white bell is to find some positive flagship level of deep thickness, this deep thickness than the Onmyoji are still thick and unending, the throat rhythm is more evocative. The mid-air makes it more playable in audiophile vocals, pop renditions. And this playfulness really brings out new heights of flavour compared to its price point.

Next, the entry price enjoys the over-the-top treatment of the Little Black Bell S. I think it reaches the success of the Onmyoji 7 on the accompanying. The sound architecture basically mimics Onmyoji, and the entry price is a deep water bomb, definitely not a plaything. It wears well and the price point is right for a girlfriend or for your own listening pleasure, of course.

If you have high thrust to carry around, or on stage, the Reincarnation and Reincarnation Absolute are great choices. The K's high resistance is basically to provide high field control of the black background and loud field of calm listening.

Last edited:
Jul 24, 2021 at 4:20 AM Post #56,362 of 75,073
I'd translate to English almost of reviews from the following link.
https://post.smzdm.com/p/a830k83l/

K's Flathead Series Detailed Crossover Review The Onmyoji, Blue Bell, White Bell, White Bell Bass,
Little Black Bell S, Reincarnation Absolute, Reincarnation

The sound of the K's family is common to all the plugs I have listened to. (They have been boiled for 200 hours.)
In fact, there is a consistent style in them. Apart from the differences in high and low frequencies and density distribution.
The least difference between Armored Sound's own products is actually the soundstage.
That's right, the Little Black Bell S doesn't lose out to the flagships in terms of soundstage because it's sold at an entry price.
Then again, one would think that the entry price would be much less transparent and resolving, but all of the Armored Sound products are guaranteed to be highly transparent.
There are differences in resolution, but they all have a high level of separation and good resolution.
For example, the resolution of the Little Black Bell S is even comparable to the Onmyoji in less explosive music.
The overall sound is clear and crisp, all with an airy, natural feel and no dragging sound.
It seems evident that the K's home design is more full of sincerity towards the customer experience, wanting everyone to hear the core good sound, without absolute price for sound.
There is no compression of the sound because of price.
In actual testing, it was found that the lowest priced Little Black Bell S in this review had the highest value for money sound, so it might be worthwhile for everyone to cross over ab for a comparison.

Onmyoji
======

Tags: full range high energy, balance, airiness, liveliness, transparency, strong dynamic resolution, vocal toxicity, natural resonance, muted.

What I wrote at the beginning about Onmyoji is that it is the sound that best represents K's sound architecture.
Overall, I rate the Onmyoji as a relatively flawless earbuds.
The first thing that runs through the K's sound tuning style is a large, loose, transparent soundstage for durable listening pleasure.
The tone is then built on this base scene. Onmyoji is based on a large soundstage with both transparent and airy highs, ambient lows and a characteristically very airy midrange.
Not overly tinted, yet still easy to listen to. It is very clinical.
The sound is very dense, yet airy, allowing the listener to understand the white space.
This Onmyoji approach gives you the feeling of really swimming. You can listen to all kinds of music with ease.
On the vocal side, you can hear everything from rap to hi-fi audiophile vocals, making Onmyoji the best earbuds on the market.
This is because it is as refreshing as drinking a cup of fresh tea. It's this rawness that allows you to sing the most vibrant raps, but also the most sophisticated godfathers, without breaking the harmony.
Listening to the strings, big compilations and dynamics, the sense of form, separation, dynamics, transients and lines are all at Flathead's flagship level, with the scraped string sounds and vocals coexisting perfectly.
This freshness is a true masterstroke.

Blue Bell
======

Tags: full frequency bias mid-high frequency, high frequency bright, mid-high frequency density is particularly good, smoothness is very high, fiddle sound ho no fracture grainy feeling, sound exquisite spirit, quality flow in keeping the human voice poison, bias female voice poison. The high frequency is above the Onmyoji, no less than the resolution of the 2K flagship.

The Blue Bell has more high frequency extension and a dense sense of continuity in amplitude detail.
This is the dense before it breaks if pulled again, like stretched satin but in a single breath, this high frequency is a bit fragrant, silky and woody.
And the midrange is also dense, clear and accurate, with a kind of unflinching kind of gentle lightness in the midrange.
And the low frequency dive is firm and strong and elastic, the low frequency resolution is in place, the amount of energy is a little less than the Yin Yang Master, the overall collection is free,
I think the Blue Bell is the show quality kind of plug, but the more you listen to it, the more musical it is. It doesn't feel stained, but it's not completely straightforward, there's a vegetal musical flavour to it.
I think the Blue Bell can be classified as a quality plug in the omnivore category.

White Bell and White Bell BASS versions
===========================

Tags: full-range bias low-midrange, solid low-midrange density, lots of volume, the bass version has the most amount of low-frequency. The sound is very thick, keeping the sub-flagship resolution in the analogue sound, the vocals are very round and listenable, suitable for all pop songs, the vocals have a high level of throat rhythm and the amount of low frequencies is the most in the K's family.

The sound of the White Bell is characterised by its roundness and very thick sound.
It is one of the thicker voices in the Bell range.
The soundstage is controlled and regular, with some moist, very smooth sound, with a kind of melting feeling, from the classic analogue sound, quality to the degree of vice flagship, the advantage is durable, especially vocals, pop songs.
It's a great way to keep the sound going for a long time.
The sound is adjustable in terms of sharpness, too sharp and it becomes unlistenable, too weak and it becomes less transparent, so it is important to find the right place.
I think the White Bells have found a balance.
The White Bell is popular without sacrificing high frequencies and transparency.
In fact, many plugs are also very analogue, but most will sacrifice high frequencies and transparency in exchange.
The Armored Sound's signature translucency, and large soundstage are just as much a part of the White Bell's ownership.
Then the White Spirit standardity sound is thick and rounded, with a light analogue flavour against a permeable background, permeated by a thick throaty, rounded human emotion.
The transient, string-rubbing sound of the Shades, the Blue Bell. Here there is some mellowing of the treatment. The musical resolution is sub-flagship level,
I think. The vocals are close to the ear. A solid tuning, omnivorous, but very good pop work. The bass version is a low-frequency enhancement version, and the white bell bass version is a low-frequency volume upgrade of a notch.
Dynamics, dip and volume are all enhanced. This time it can be adapted to more songs that require a sense of ambience.

Little Black Bell S (LBBS)
================

Tags: aggressive value for money, sound architecture like Onmyoji, material savings and must be Onmyoji, personal quantification could have 70% of Onmyoji's power. The density and control of the vocals are not as good, but the size summary is much more playful than the price range. They feel good to wear and are not too expensive, making them good value for money, whether you are listening to them yourself or giving them as a gift to a loved one.

Little Black Bell S This earbuds must be highly recommended now. Because the value for money is so obvious.
Between the quality of the music from the sub-flagship of the ear to the flagship, this price range is simply a bomb in deep water, firstly, not for the lower price range, and cuts the sense of range, transparency and resolution.
I think he reproduces more faithfully the tone, backbone and scale similar to Onmyoji.
Of course, those with extraordinarily good ears will be able to distinguish the soundstage, transparency and resolution or Onmyoji, but those with mediocre ears will undoubtedly be misled. My wife has normal ears and she can't hear much difference between the Little Black Bell S and the Onmyoji on certain songs on her mobile phone.
Then, of course, the quality and control of the hardware is still not as good as Onmyoji's, and the vocals are a bit thinner and less dense than his.
The overall sound reference shade reviews, tone and sound architecture etc are similar.
What is there is never lost. You can think of the Onmyoji as the Buddha wall of famous and expensive materials, and the Little Black Bell S as the Buddha wall of the chef's internal everyday cooking with humble materials.
Overall, these earbuds are the best push.
It is ideal for those who want to have a crossover expectation despite its entry price. The sound is well balanced and suitable for any kind of music performance.

Reincarnation of the absolute sound (new version of the winding coil single crystal copper) balanced line version
=========================================================================

Tags: very black background, open large headphone level loud field, sound with a large headphone type body, low frequency with a sense of scale weight, dynamic range of touching, listening coherent, listenable, have a well organized field control force. On the stage machine thrust a large boost, 105dB/mW of high sensitivity can be mobile phone listening, but also can be listened to on the go.

When I bought them, I asked about the new version, which has a double-layer micro-insulation structure with a single crystal copper winding coil.
I don't know if that's wrong. It's probably this wire. The ears took delivery,
I think. For the rounds of auditioning, I was on the desk machine, the desk machine in the vocal-leaning Kayin 66 combination, the opa4a bile amplifier, and the Goethe resolution monster x26 have all been tried.
So 5000mw-7000mw load 32 ohms of thrust is basically pushing the 520 ohms impedance completely away.
First of all, the sound of the Reincarnation Absolute should be different from that of the Suzuki series, with a super-loud soundstage and an extremely dark background when on the stage machine.
It's actually a bit like a flat headset when pushed evenly.
The sound has the type of body feeling like listening to headphones on a desktop machine, the sound is described by the scale of headphones.
Especially low frequency. Very much with a sense of scale weight, dynamic range of touching, and the right resolution, so that the sense of continuous listening durable.
There is well-organised field control. The field can be big, but the hair (order) cannot be messed up.
Reincarnation series, with good resolution, but not as linear as the Blue Bell and Onmyoji of the Bell series, the amplitude frequency detail is steady and not too much, but it feels an appropriate.
On stage the whole is an infusion of spectacle for the music, initiating a sense of quickness.
Not on stage the reincarnation of the absolute sound on top of a professional hifi walkman (500mw load 32 ohm balanced thrust) the N62's listening experience is that the sense of form drops a bit and the vocals are brought closer together. Contrast this with some earbuds that don't have high impedance.
It also has the black background, large soundstage and stable sound of high impedance earbuds.
I think it can be played to the point where you can listen to it without caring about impedance.
When it comes to mobile phones, my phone is an oppo reno2 with a professional music chip, and at this point there is some drop in sound, and I think there is 6 power left.
But the high sensitivity of 105dB/mW is not a cover when I listen carefully.
At this point there is some sense of cavity sound.
The soundstage isn't fully opened up, but there is a sense of an oversized room, rather strangely, with a nice sense of envelopment.
It's not fully played, but it sounds quite listenable, with a sense of open-armed envelopment, which is still good.
Not preachy, it's still fine to listen to.
But it's still highly recommended to push it at high thrust. In fact I get the most out of it when I push it up to 7000mw!

Reincarnation (silver plated version) single ended version
======================================

Tags: extremely black background, open, large headphone-level soundstage, best sense of decoupling on a desk machine, (even more forgettable than my balanced Reincarnation absolute.) Deep stable listening, natural sound, quite smooth vocals, delicate and big dynamics coexist, coherent listening, durable, with well organized field control. The sound is natural, the vocals are quite smooth, delicate and dynamic. That's right, plugged into a desk machine to sleep with.

The Reincarnation was borrowed from a friend, and I bought the Reincarnation because I listened to it.
It's an upgrade for the price. I should say that the sound of the two plugs is quite similar.
The difference is that the Reincarnation (the new version) has a better low end, more volume and depth, and slightly more dynamics.
The Reincarnation, on the other hand, is a little lighter in the lower frequencies than the Reincarnation, but a little stronger in the higher frequencies.
The high frequencies are deeper and the soundstage feels slightly larger.
The Reincarnation is characterised by a particularly deep and stable listening experience, with a natural sound, fairly smooth vocals, fine and large dynamics, and a distinctly large headphone feel.
This plug is basically can listen to half a day without getting tired, the best off the plug feeling on the table machine.
I tried a few times to listen to forget me. Quality may not be as good as the bell series above the white bell.
But it does have the best fit with a desktop machine. And the soundstage is exceptionally large and comfortable.
And the control is very good, and the big compilations are still in good order. In fact, after a few listens,
I even felt that this could be used as a quality sleeper.
So I took the n62 with me and tried it out and found that it was all good too, pushing out over 85% I think.
This plug is really light and light, I almost forgot I had a plug with me.
I should say this is the male model of the mx500.
It weighs about the same as the little black bell S.
But wearing it steady still feels much superior to the Suzu series.
I can say that the Bell series still wears significantly better than the mx500 male model. Of course, if you've heard the mx500, you'll know how it wears.

K's Flathead Series Detailed Cross-Review Blue Bell, White Bell, White Bell Bass, Little Black Bell S, Reincarnation, Absolute Reincarnation
==========================================================================================

Overall, I think that those who require a flathead hi-end tendency should of course go for the Onmyoji. 2020 I have reviewed many plugs and this is one of the most balanced models. It has everything it should have. The best balance of vibrancy, airiness, transparency, loud field, vocal toxicity and musicality. And with a great design, it's just right to take it out for face value!

If you want a more airy sound in the high frequencies, more quality, brighter and denser high frequency resolution. If you want to get more airy and quality sound in the high frequencies, brighten up the quality of the high frequency resolution and increase the density. Then go for the Blue Bell. Seriously recommend listening to Lv Siqing's violin medium-sized compilation "Liang Zhu", will refresh your perception of the high-density smoothness of the flat head high-frequency piano fragrance.

If the budget is not enough on the flagship, vice flagship of the white bell is to find some positive flagship level of deep thickness, this deep thickness than the Onmyoji are still thick and unending, the throat rhythm is more evocative. The mid-air makes it more playable in audiophile vocals, pop renditions. And this playfulness really brings out new heights of flavour compared to its price point.

Next, the entry price enjoys the over-the-top treatment of the Little Black Bell S. I think it reaches the success of the Onmyoji 7 on the accompanying. The sound architecture basically mimics Onmyoji, and the entry price is a deep water bomb, definitely not a plaything. It wears well and the price point is right for a girlfriend or for your own listening pleasure, of course.

If you have high thrust to carry around, or on stage, the Reincarnation and Reincarnation Absolute are great choices. The K's high resistance is basically to provide high field control of the black background and loud field of calm listening.

I havent got much time and ocasions to test my LBBS and to compare it to m2s pro and zen2.0,but one thing is for sure: it doesnt sound like a 50usd bud and its the best fit ever for my ears. Im simply amazed.. In the last week, everytime I wanted to grab a bud, it was lbbs. Easy to drive, 3.5mm and sounds full. I get very good passive isolation with full foams.

I'll get more impressions in the next couple of days and I'll try to do some comparisons. Needless to say that my eyes are on Omnyoji now, just afraid of QC issues..

Jul 24, 2021 at 5:44 AM Post #56,363 of 75,073
Good call! Still a pretty bitter pill at $1700 (discounted), but it's a beautifully-built amp once you get past the sticker shock. N3 Pro's probably a bit more cost-effective hahaha.

Definitely a bitter pill, but I have only good things to report about the C9 and what it does to almost every device I attach to it. IEMs, earbuds and overears, all of them take a significant step up in transient response and perceptable stage.

Let us know what direction you take and how it treats you! Tubes + earbuds = oh baby.

Jul 24, 2021 at 5:57 AM Post #56,364 of 75,073
Just wanted to update as a word of warning to all about AliExpress. My buds are still in China after 60 days. Previously they had given me a $20 coupon to express their regret in a dispute. Today they told me that I could have used that coupon for the price of my buds. So now I don’t have the buds and I bought something that I wouldn’t have bought without that coupon. The Buds cost me $26 So the coupon would not have covered their end anyway. I will never do business with them again for certain now. Even if I end up with the buds, it no longer matters. They are not honest people and I can’t support it. I certainly wouldn’t put any money there that’s dear to you Even if this doesn’t sway your opinion about the morality of that company. I’ve never had “service“ like that before. It’s amazing to me that anyone could have the brains to build such a comprehensive website but that small mindedness to not hold up their end of the bargain.

Jul 24, 2021 at 5:59 AM Post #56,365 of 75,073
Just wanted to update as a word of warning to all about AliExpress. My buds are still in China after 60 days. Previously they had given me a $20 coupon to express their regret in a dispute. Today they told me that I could have used that coupon for the price of my buds. So now I don’t have the buds and I bought something that I wouldn’t have bought without that coupon. The Buds cost me $26 So the coupon would not have covered their end anyway. I will never do business with them again for certain now. Even if I end up with the buds, it no longer matters. They are not honest people and I can’t support it. I certainly wouldn’t put any money there that’s dear to you Even if this doesn’t sway your opinion about the morality of that company. I’ve never had “service“ like that before. It’s amazing to me that anyone could have the brains to build such a comprehensive website but that small mindedness to not hold up their end of the bargain.

Which shop is this?

I got played out by a few shops in the past and they are on my blacklist, but some Aliexpress shops are quite reputable.

Jul 24, 2021 at 11:23 AM Post #56,367 of 75,073
It’s Venture Electronics, but it’s not their fault. It’s shipped through AliExpress and it would seem that AliExpress‘s shipping service has lost it Or is just not in any hurry to get it to the U.S.A.
Have you tried running the number through 17Track? I thought my VE order was AWOL as well, but got a message from Lee with a 17Track link that clearly showed it had been moving.

Granted, it's frustrating knowing I'm in the same city as my gear, yet the postal service is taking forever to figure out the logistics. Between that and the NiceHCK order, it'll be a nice group of buds to run through the gauntlet.

Jul 24, 2021 at 12:05 PM Post #56,369 of 75,073
I’ve spoken to VE several times about it. They keep assuring me that AE won’t steal my money, but AE is telling me that they won’t give my money back—they gave me the coupon. AE won’t really do anything until it’s been 60 days which is exactly when PayPal’s protection runs out. Looks like AE is probably aware of that. I’ve had 2 talks with AE’s customer service and several with Venture Electronics. I’ve begged them both to make it right. Now I’ve go PayPal involved too. I’ve checked tracking on the order nearly everyday for 2 months. It hasn’t budged. It’s still in China. I’ll just have to wait and see at this point.

Jul 24, 2021 at 12:08 PM Post #56,370 of 75,073
I’ve spoken to VE several times about it. They keep assuring me that AE won’t steal my money, but AE is telling me that they won’t give my money back—they gave me the coupon. AE won’t really do anything until it’s been 60 days which is exactly when PayPal’s protection runs out. Looks like AE is probably aware of that. I’ve had 2 talks with AE’s customer service and several with Venture Electronics. I’ve begged them both to make it right. Now I’ve go PayPal involved too. I’ve checked tracking on the order nearly everyday for 2 months. It hasn’t budged. It’s still in China. I’ll just have to wait and see at this point.
Not liking to smile at your misery. That sounds rough and I'm sorry you're going through it. Sounds very similar to my experience with Edifier, so I understand the frustration. My only words of encouragement are that the Edifier eventually showed up months down the road.

All of the courier services are having issues right now. Add international post and it's an extra level of complexity. We're definitely feeling the sting of that right now where I work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back