Nov 23, 2020 at 1:52 PM
- Sep 24, 2014
- Reaction score
- San Francisco Bay Area
This is what I propose, and it will require someone (the more the merrier) two things:We are still waiting ... patiently
1. submitting a measurement of a common, easily accessible bud (monk plus?) that they've measured following some clean measurement practices. quality of the rig and proper calibration is not needed. I just need consistency.
2. Someone with one of the following eq implementations working:
B. peace/apo for windows users
C. mac os users -- there are a number of PEQ and convolver modules that work. I haven't uploaded any convolver files yet, but I've been generating them along with my wavelet and PEQ files. More info here:
D. linux users can use PulseEffects
I will then:
1. compare the submitted baseline measurement with mine and cenizas' rig outputs and create a compensation file for correction purposes.
2. create compensation files of the desired bud
3. correct the output of #2 with the correction file to adjust for any deviations from uncorrected mics/soundcards.
If anyone wants to help out, message me. I don't want to hunt down responses inside the thread. thanks!