Earbuds Round-Up
Feb 5, 2020 at 11:37 AM Post #46,966 of 75,525
Perhaps for someone it will be useful information.

ELI Audio Sabia (2019 List)
Elibuds Sabia V1
[Baseline Elibuds]

Elibuds Sabia V1
[Actually only Box Change, But people "reporting" sound kinda change too, I guess this is placebo effect. It's exact same earbuds, but since we are running out of box and we have to made a new one at that time]

Elibuds Sabia V2
[V2 is change in the magnet, resulting deeper and bigger bass]

Elibuds Sabia V2 with mic
[It's V2 with Mic Cable]

Elibuds Sabia V3
[V3 is when we change the Jack to L Plug due to our Jack Molder is broken and resulting many faulty Jacks on V2]

Sabia Pro V1 (Based on V3 Driver) [Also Known as Pro Vocal Tuned Limited edition]
[It's based on V3 Driver where we modify a bit the membrain and adding a dampening, resulting smooth treble and deep bass]

Elibuds Sabia V4
[It's Actually same driver with V3, but I think the batch for the driver is different, resulting slight change on the midrange]

Sabia Pro V2 (Based on V4 Driver) [Also known as Anniversary Edition Pro]
[Same modification as Pro on V3, Membrain and Dampening, Resulting forwarder Midrange]

Elibuds Sabia V4 with mic
[It's just V4 with Mic cable, but this time better mic and better cable than the ones use in V2]

Elibuds Sabia V5
[It's a whole new driver, new batches of Membrain, Coil and Magnet and also new housing material, better printing on the housing]

Elibuds Sabia Pro V3 (Based on V5 Driver) [Also known as Sabia Pro 2Gen]
[Same modification as Pro on V3 & V4, Membrain and Dampening, Resulting forwarder Midrange]

Elibuds Sabia V6
[V6 is the experimental driver, we try the new sets of driver. we looking for more better vocal and clarity]

Elibuds Sabia V7
[V7 It's our Best sounding yet! this is the result of our experiments on the V6 and make it better, we even manage to sold this by 2 batches, First Batches Mid 2019 and Second Batches Late 2019]

Maysound TJI-A
[It's a small batches of 50, experimental driver and cable. I was kinda running out of money back then, so I use some unused test driver lying around and make it a product hahaha]

Elibuds Asti v1
[It's an experimental product using YUIN styled housing, I can say this one is fail product, the sound is very bad while production cost it's pretty high, only sold like 10-15 before we plug out the switch]

Elibuds Saida
[It's Prototype of our "High End" earbuds, that cost around $60, and actually most unit were sold internationally, where most buyers are from Thailand, we stop producing it due to high production cost]

Elibuds Eli X Yuzu [Based on V5]
[This is V5 but packed with Merchandise and Photo-pack of Local Famous Photo-model named Salma who is known as Yuzu]

Re:Zero (Doujin)
[This is was V4 (or V5) with Pink and Blue housing]

Sheli SOU (Sound Of U) *
[This was custom made Earbuds, so Buyers can choose their driver, cable and colors of their housing, It's kinda unique, but again we stop the production due to, yeah you guess it "high production cost"]

Elibuds Asti (Crow Audio x ELI Audio) [Discontinue]
[This is same as Asti V1, the actual Asti was made by Local Audio Manufacturer called Crow Audio]

---
Actually we currently preparing for "Mid Range" (by Midrange I mean Mid End) and "High End" Earbuds in Future.

That was useful - thanks!

Feb 5, 2020 at 10:35 PM Post #46,968 of 75,525
I remember someone who tried them said that the store display didn't have foams. Bring your own foams for proper evaluation.

I didn't bring any along with me... but I guess I'll ask them if they have some later...

Edit: Surprised that I got back with a pair, as these are oddly satisfying to listen to. A very unusual tuning that seem lacking on the low end at first, but is immediately airy and precise. With an upgraded cable, it sounds even fuller, but that will be for another time. They scale with power, and even though rated at 16ohm requires higher volume than my other 32ohm earbuds.

Built quality and accessories are rather excellent and the A2DC connectors are definitely more sturdy than MMCX. Each earpiece is nicely finished and feels solid and nowhere as heavy like the Moondrop Liebesleid when in the ears. I think it will be great to see a wider adoption of titanium for earbud shells.

As of now, these will need to burn in for quite some time for them to open up.

Last edited:
Feb 6, 2020 at 4:39 PM Post #46,970 of 75,525
There's some lose wire problem on the jack end of my NiceHCK EB2, I'll have to change the wire or at least the jack, is it possible for wire replacement?

You can possibly repair it if the cable end can be unscrewed. Or you can buy a new end, cut the old one off and put it on.

You can make or buy new a cable with ends on it and fix it that way too.

Feb 7, 2020 at 4:23 AM Post #46,971 of 75,525
You can possibly repair it if the cable end can be unscrewed. Or you can buy a new end, cut the old one off and put it on.

You can make or buy new a cable with ends on it and fix it that way too.

The problem is that the wire is fixed sort of and I can't seem to take the wire off from the earbud side either and plus the wire is too thin any 3rd part cable won't even fit.

Feb 7, 2020 at 4:33 AM Post #46,972 of 75,525
There's some lose wire problem on the jack end of my NiceHCK EB2, I'll have to change the wire or at least the jack, is it possible for wire replacement?

To do it the right way, you need a soldering iron (with some soldering paste / flux) and a new 3.5mm plug for plug replacement. If you want to replace the cable all together, you will also need an hot air gun (*to heat the housing up till the glue inside the housing starts to loosen. Hair dryer, while not ideal, can be used as well) and new cable. Of course, you will also need to learn how to solder.

Feb 8, 2020 at 3:34 AM Post #46,976 of 75,525
To do it the right way, you need a soldering iron (with some soldering paste / flux) and a new 3.5mm plug for plug replacement. If you want to replace the cable all together, you will also need an hot air gun (*to heat the housing up till the glue inside the housing starts to loosen. Hair dryer, while not ideal, can be used as well) and new cable. Of course, you will also need to learn how to solder.

I have done soldering before so that is fine, please recommend me a cable that will fit the EB2 housing.

Feb 8, 2020 at 5:09 AM Post #46,978 of 75,525
I have done soldering before so that is fine, please recommend me a cable that will fit the EB2 housing.

With China being the place where most cables are made and the country currently in lockdown, I am not sure I'll be able to recommend you a suitable cable that you can actually get. The easier solution is probably to recycle any old earphone you have or get a very cheap earphone from local shop and use it's cable instead.

Feb 8, 2020 at 5:13 AM Post #46,979 of 75,525
Last edited:
Feb 9, 2020 at 8:04 AM Post #46,980 of 75,525
Hi @ClieOS, could you answer my questions?
I am now enjoying music with docomo earbuds (2017 NiceHCK DIY PK2 black version 1) and Smabat ST-10.
I feel these two earbuds are on the same tier (the docomo earbuds have fun and the Smabat ST-10 has excellent bass).
How does @ClieOS compare and rank these two earbuds in the whole tiers?

By the way, it seems that white docomo earbuds can be purchased on the following page.
https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=4771866

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back