Earbuds Round-Up
Jan 31, 2020 at 11:14 PM Post #46,939 of 75,217
Which country do you live? Unfortunately, I cannot send you a private message because of your privacy settings. To me in PM.

Thanks for pointing that out! I've updated my settings so you can PM me. Anyway the ATH-CM200Ti is for pre-order only and the discount is already over, making them less attractive for me to consider.

What would you recommend for a TOTL earbuds with good bass instead? At this rate, I also don't know if ordering from China would be an option due to the current situation...

Jan 31, 2020 at 11:31 PM Post #46,940 of 75,217
Thanks for pointing that out! I've updated my settings so you can PM me. Anyway the ATH-CM200Ti is for pre-order only and the discount is already over, making them less attractive for me to consider.

What would you recommend for a TOTL earbuds with good bass instead? At this rate, I also don't know if ordering from China would be an option due to the current situation...
Cypherus Audio from Indonesia. They will not disappoint you. ZoomFred Pro is great with bass and everything else if you can live with a cryo-copper rigid cable
FB_IMG_1580531452653.jpg

Feb 1, 2020 at 2:11 AM Post #46,943 of 75,217
Last edited:
Feb 2, 2020 at 8:01 PM Post #46,948 of 75,217
My advice for those of you who want to picks up a pair of Astrotec is that you need to do your home work first to see if it is the kind of sound signature you are looking for. If you are more or less going in blind, then make sure you are getting a big discount. After 3 pairs of Astrotec, I find them to be fairly underwhelming for the asking price. Build quality is very good though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back