Earbuds Round-Up
Feb 4, 2020 at 3:45 AM Post #46,952 of 75,217
Feb 4, 2020 at 11:32 AM Post #46,953 of 75,217
Been listening a fair amount recently to the Willsound MK2 rev2's. Yup, very satisfying :)

Feb 4, 2020 at 3:19 PM Post #46,955 of 75,217
Side note: I would highly recommend letting your ears get clogged up with ear wax. Once they are cleaned out, you hear details in the music that you forgot you ever heard before! Just like getting an excellent new DAC that makes all your gear sound better. Magic!

Feb 4, 2020 at 5:44 PM Post #46,956 of 75,217
Listening to my PureSon Audio Agares 150 balanced off of my es100 right now and they might be what you are looking for.

PK shells with a half and half cable copper-silver plated.

They have great resolution and imaging with a realistic soundstage that is wide and tall. Similar to the Smabat st-10, but the difference is that they are really warm. Bass is at the front. The mids sound amazing but are recessed on the es100 on balanced 1X. They come to the front and get even better at 2X but the es100 battery doesn't last long. The highs are a little shy, which is amazing considering how great the resolution and imaging is, but some cymbals sometimes seem to be missing some sizzle to my ears. I really like the sparkling highs though, so take that with a grain of salt. You can listen to them forever with zero fatigue and still have your breathe taken away from really good stereo.

I haven't heard the Masya specifically, but they are warm buds done extremely well, if you can drive them.

Thank you very much for your detailed description :)
I am interested in trying them, probably will order... but I like treble too( just not ear piercing).
I finally could get a nice fit of the Rose Masya and I am thinking in replacing my Iem(ibasso it01s) for them... I can't get a good fit with any tips I tried :frowning2: but earbuds you have so much you can try.

Do you mean "Astrotec Lyra Nature"? If so, you can find it now on aliexpress.

yes! sorry XD

My advice for those of you who want to picks up a pair of Astrotec is that you need to do your home work first to see if it is the kind of sound signature you are looking for. If you are more or less going in blind, then make sure you are getting a big discount. After 3 pairs of Astrotec, I find them to be fairly underwhelming for the asking price. Build quality is very good though.

Oh :frowning2: it's a no go then... but bought a 2nd hand rose masya pro/mk2, can't wait...

Wish I could find some reviews comparing the Penon BS1 or Cygnus with the Rose Masya Pro.

Last edited:
Feb 4, 2020 at 11:36 PM Post #46,957 of 75,217
Have to admit, these Willsound mk2 are growing on me. Still not fully burned in, but they are showing signs of improvement. For 37 bucks, I think these are great. I'd definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a warm bud with really good presence in the low end, and a non fatiguing top end - very musical imo.

Feb 5, 2020 at 2:04 AM Post #46,958 of 75,217
Side note: I would highly recommend letting your ears get clogged up with ear wax. Once they are cleaned out, you hear details in the music that you forgot you ever heard before! Just like getting an excellent new DAC that makes all your gear sound better. Magic!

Hahaha :) We can probably call it the 'Wax DAC' :D

Feb 5, 2020 at 3:09 AM Post #46,959 of 75,217
Have to admit, these Willsound mk2 are growing on me. Still not fully burned in, but they are showing signs of improvement. For 37 bucks, I think these are great. I'd definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a warm bud with really good presence in the low end, and a non fatiguing top end - very musical imo.

I also took the MK2 MMCX version and use with cable UP-OCC making the sound even better

Feb 5, 2020 at 4:34 AM Post #46,960 of 75,217
Perhaps for someone it will be useful information.

ELI Audio Sabia (2019 List)
Elibuds Sabia V1
[Baseline Elibuds]

Elibuds Sabia V1
[Actually only Box Change, But people "reporting" sound kinda change too, I guess this is placebo effect. It's exact same earbuds, but since we are running out of box and we have to made a new one at that time]

Elibuds Sabia V2
[V2 is change in the magnet, resulting deeper and bigger bass]

Elibuds Sabia V2 with mic
[It's V2 with Mic Cable]

Elibuds Sabia V3
[V3 is when we change the Jack to L Plug due to our Jack Molder is broken and resulting many faulty Jacks on V2]

Sabia Pro V1 (Based on V3 Driver) [Also Known as Pro Vocal Tuned Limited edition]
[It's based on V3 Driver where we modify a bit the membrain and adding a dampening, resulting smooth treble and deep bass]

Elibuds Sabia V4
[It's Actually same driver with V3, but I think the batch for the driver is different, resulting slight change on the midrange]

Sabia Pro V2 (Based on V4 Driver) [Also known as Anniversary Edition Pro]
[Same modification as Pro on V3, Membrain and Dampening, Resulting forwarder Midrange]

Elibuds Sabia V4 with mic
[It's just V4 with Mic cable, but this time better mic and better cable than the ones use in V2]

Elibuds Sabia V5
[It's a whole new driver, new batches of Membrain, Coil and Magnet and also new housing material, better printing on the housing]

Elibuds Sabia Pro V3 (Based on V5 Driver) [Also known as Sabia Pro 2Gen]
[Same modification as Pro on V3 & V4, Membrain and Dampening, Resulting forwarder Midrange]

Elibuds Sabia V6
[V6 is the experimental driver, we try the new sets of driver. we looking for more better vocal and clarity]

Elibuds Sabia V7
[V7 It's our Best sounding yet! this is the result of our experiments on the V6 and make it better, we even manage to sold this by 2 batches, First Batches Mid 2019 and Second Batches Late 2019]

Maysound TJI-A
[It's a small batches of 50, experimental driver and cable. I was kinda running out of money back then, so I use some unused test driver lying around and make it a product hahaha]

Elibuds Asti v1
[It's an experimental product using YUIN styled housing, I can say this one is fail product, the sound is very bad while production cost it's pretty high, only sold like 10-15 before we plug out the switch]

Elibuds Saida
[It's Prototype of our "High End" earbuds, that cost around $60, and actually most unit were sold internationally, where most buyers are from Thailand, we stop producing it due to high production cost]

Elibuds Eli X Yuzu [Based on V5]
[This is V5 but packed with Merchandise and Photo-pack of Local Famous Photo-model named Salma who is known as Yuzu]

Re:Zero (Doujin)
[This is was V4 (or V5) with Pink and Blue housing]

Sheli SOU (Sound Of U) *
[This was custom made Earbuds, so Buyers can choose their driver, cable and colors of their housing, It's kinda unique, but again we stop the production due to, yeah you guess it "high production cost"]

Elibuds Asti (Crow Audio x ELI Audio) [Discontinue]
[This is same as Asti V1, the actual Asti was made by Local Audio Manufacturer called Crow Audio]

---
Actually we currently preparing for "Mid Range" (by Midrange I mean Mid End) and "High End" Earbuds in Future.

Feb 5, 2020 at 7:39 AM Post #46,964 of 75,217
Can you link me to the specific cable?

Yes, I have a favorite wire/cables store CEMA Electro acousti
I have this https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1000007820233.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.264d33edJtHlgQ

You can personally make a finished cable or pay about 10$ they will make you finished cable from what you choose in their store (PS. I do not advise taking the cheapest blue MMCX connector, take a little more expensive black or silver)
https://www.aliexpress.com/store/all-wholesale-products/5003206.html

They also have finished cables.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000413868760.html?spm=2114.12010615.8148356.37.5bc64a53Ah2VtY

They also have pure silver 99% cables, cheaper than other stores. I never tried, still a very big price...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back