1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Earbuds Round-Up

1. waynes world
    Intriguing (and nice pics)! I tried a search on Aliexpress but can't find them. Feel free to provide the link (just delete all of the stuff after ".html"). Thanks!

DBaldock9 likes this.
  2. BloodyPenguin Contributor
    I've edited my original post to show the link as well.

www.aliexpress.com/item/DIY-PK2-earphone-16ohms-32ohms/32237685233.html

*Item description says PK2, but it is clearly a Docomo.

3. assassin10000
    Also depends on source. You'll need a good one for a 600ohm bud but the st-10 works fine from any mobile.

Con Par, Marcos Fontana and DBaldock9 like this.
  4. Jsingh4
  5. Marcos Fontana
    Lol, the unique thing that I have to say is that I enjoy my K600 more than my HE400i many times.

HungryPanda likes this.
  6. Marcos Fontana
    Last edited: May 13, 2019
  7. ValSilva
    Marcos, did you received your Sabia's already? I received mine today, I tried just a little bit, but I'll got more time on weekend.

HungryPanda and nick n like this.
  8. waynes world
    My 15 year old daughter has an iPhone (with a headphone jack even!). I asked her spark up a song and let me try the buds on her phone. Holy Hannah bad!

I wasn't sure about the song either, so I instead tried with the ANN's, and wow, immensely better, AND the song suddenly sounds rather cool!

9. Marcos Fontana
    Not yet :frowning2: Missing it too much! But K600 and KDE250 are both good toys :)

HungryPanda and ValSilva like this.
  10. Jsingh4
    Matarro likes this.
  11. subwoof3r
    Looks like the seller says "PK2" because of the grid (as both PK1/PK2 shares the exact same grid).
    I'm a bit surprised because it looks like 100% identical to good PK2 drivers we can find very easily on aliexpress. And to me, those drivers in Yuin shells sound is OK but there is definitely better alternatives.
    Looks like in Docomo shells those drivers sound much better then?
    Maybe I will give a try.. :) (as I dont have any docomo shell style yet in my collection)
    Thanks for sharing

12. Matarro
    Last edited: May 14, 2019
    Jsingh4 likes this.
  13. BabyLamb89
    IMG_20190514_175626.jpg Not had a chance to listen yet but I have just retrieved a package: inside DQSM Pandas and Yincrow rw-100. Yay!

14. Dobrescu George
  15. Jsingh4
    I think @ClieOS has Paiaudio PR1 not PRK1