Earbuds Round-Up
Mar 26, 2019 at 1:37 AM Post #40,996 of 75,149
Which buds you put into top tier in terms of SQ?

Can't wait for my ST-10... it's not shipped yet.

Titanium Bell, Mojito, Lord.E, SWD2+, TM9, Liebesleid, BK balanced - just some on top of my head.

Mar 26, 2019 at 1:42 AM Post #40,997 of 75,149
9940001_l.jpg

My ISN Audio Rambo, First Impression - Wow Mids, Low Bass, Sparkling Treble. Soundsage - Never experienced such wide soundstage in earbuds. Resolution -Top notch. Detailed review coming soon.

Mar 26, 2019 at 2:07 AM Post #40,999 of 75,149
I am looking forward to the arrival of my ST-10.
Can’t wait to hear your review of this bud. I like the bass port design (which is sort of like the B&W Nautilus speakers). I was actually thinking that that would be a great design for an earbud (and LO and behold, there it sort of is). I’d like to hear how well it is made. I’m kind of concerned when I look at the photos and see that slip on design of the outer shell in conjunction with the bass port. That needs to be totally sealed for it to do what it’s supposed to (sans vent). Love to hear your impressions when you get them.

Mar 26, 2019 at 2:10 AM Post #41,001 of 75,149
Please tell me where can we purchase ZEVA Lord.E?

Taobao, as far as I know. Note that it is 500ohm and needs a good source to really shine.

Mar 26, 2019 at 2:12 AM Post #41,002 of 75,149
before retune or after?
happen to have access for 2nd hand Lord.E for around $80, already owned Dragon 2.0L, should i go for it?

Before and after. The retune just refine what is already an excellent earbud from the beginning.

Mar 26, 2019 at 7:06 AM Post #41,003 of 75,149
Can’t wait to hear your review of this bud. I like the bass port design (which is sort of like the B&W Nautilus speakers). I was actually thinking that that would be a great design for an earbud (and LO and behold, there it sort of is). I’d like to hear how well it is made. I’m kind of concerned when I look at the photos and see that slip on design of the outer shell in conjunction with the bass port. That needs to be totally sealed for it to do what it’s supposed to (sans vent). Love to hear your impressions when you get them.

It is my understanding that the ST-10 is the same or similar build as the Svara-L . I have never seen any complaints about the build. I think that Svara-L is discontinued and this is a replacement/upgrade. I tried my husband's Svara-L before ordering this one so I would know if it fits. I did not listen to the Svara... just tried it on for size... lol. Very comfortable. I have never worn a bud around the ear before this.

As far a reviews go... have you ever seen me do an actual review? :) You know I am just going to take a photo and say that I like it :) Because I know I will like it. @ClieOS already described the sound.

Mar 26, 2019 at 8:11 AM Post #41,005 of 75,149
I absolutely do not need the ST-10. If I keep telling myself that, I might make it through the sale in one piece.
You and me definitely don't need them. There, I support you.

But you sure you are not curious about them? At a discounted price? :wink:

Mar 26, 2019 at 8:43 AM Post #41,006 of 75,149
It is my understanding that the ST-10 is the same or similar build as the Svara-L . I have never seen any complaints about the build. I think that Svara-L is discontinued and this is a replacement/upgrade. I tried my husband's Svara-L before ordering this one so I would know if it fits. I did not listen to the Svara... just tried it on for size... lol. Very comfortable. I have never worn a bud around the ear before this.

As far a reviews go... have you ever seen me do an actual review? :) You know I am just going to take a photo and say that I like it :) Because I know I will like it. @ClieOS already described the sound.

We just want you to explain that it's the best thing since sliced bread... :wink:

Mar 26, 2019 at 8:54 AM Post #41,008 of 75,149
We just want you to explain that it's the best thing since sliced bread... :wink:

Wouldn't take much to be better than sliced bread for me...give me crumpets, croissants, bagels or muffins any day!

The ST-10 will be less fattening for sure.

Last edited:
Mar 26, 2019 at 8:59 AM Post #41,009 of 75,149
Beautiful brown granary bread fresh from the oven

That's different. I used to bake that 4 loaves at a time back before you knew me..back in the olden days...lol. At least half a loaf never got a chance to cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back