Earbuds Round-Up
Mar 13, 2019 at 3:34 PM Post #40,651 of 75,405
Hi guys I’m planning to recable for the first time, wondering if anyone has reccomendations of diy Cables with 3.5mm plugs that I should try.

This is my first time but I have maybe 3 pairs that I want to recable, will start from the least expensive one lol. Just received my 2 dollar vidos today so they might be first on the chopping block, I am super impressed that they sound this good for next to nothing.

Mar 13, 2019 at 4:04 PM Post #40,652 of 75,405
Yes, desire. My desire is for Dbaldock9 to snag the ST10's so that he can compare them with the Svara's and tell me that I don't need the ST10's. That's not too much to ask, is it? :)

+1!!!!

Mar 13, 2019 at 4:39 PM Post #40,655 of 75,405
I want someone to tell me that I need it... lol. That there is a hole in my list....

Common, it's what all the cool kids are doing...

cool.gif

Mar 13, 2019 at 4:47 PM Post #40,656 of 75,405
What does NEED have to do with it?

What about DESIRE?

“The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the ST 10 it has forbidden to itself, with desire for what its monstrous laws have made monstrous and unlawful.”

“Nay, without thought or conscious desire, might not things external to ourselves vibrate in unison with our moods and passions, ST 10 calling to mbwilson111 in secret love or strange affinity?”

Oscar Wilde, The Picture Of Dorian Grey

I´ve quoted the temptation paragraph before but not the desire one..."The Hunger" has to be quenched, and by the way, there´s a hole in your collection bigger than the one left in my heart by the latest defeats of Real Madrid by FC Barcelona :)

Mar 13, 2019 at 4:50 PM Post #40,657 of 75,405
Yes, desire. My desire is for Dbaldock9 to snag the ST10's so that he can compare them with the Svara's and tell me that I don't need the ST10's. That's not too much to ask, is it? :)

Patience, Grasshopper - I've been busy buying op-amps for my Headphone amps.
I need to do my Taxes, and see how much of a refund I may be getting this year. :ksc75smile:

Mar 13, 2019 at 4:53 PM Post #40,658 of 75,405
Patience, Grasshopper - I've been busy buying op-amps for my Headphone amps.
I need to do my Taxes, and see how much of a refund I may be getting this year. :ksc75smile:

Does an op-amp give you as much pleasure as an earbud does?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back