Earbuds Round-Up
Sep 26, 2018 at 12:45 PM Post #35,731 of 75,272
do you have the regular T2?
Nope don't use IEM's sorry. Just see many posts about the T2 because of hype :D
The T2 is absolutely not bass light. It’s bass right.
Haven't heard it myself just going on the general consensus and the FR. But I guess many people using IEM's are accustomed to more bass and that's where the criticism comes from. Anyways the bass mod easily reversible for anyone who wants to try it.
I actually find the WOW factor in my music... so maybe that is why I am happy with a good all rounder.
I think we've had this discussion before haha :)

My stance will always be every piece of the puzzle makes the difference. And while it's true that I'd rather listen to my favorite music on 1$ earbuds than music I dislike on 500$ buds. I would prefer even more to listen to my favourite music on gear that makes my jaw drop :ksc75smile:

Last edited:
Sep 26, 2018 at 1:10 PM Post #35,732 of 75,272
Sep 26, 2018 at 1:38 PM Post #35,733 of 75,272
Thanks! I really need to learn Chinese though.. the last time I tried Taobao it was..... challenging lol
You know you're on headfi when you someone is considering learning a new language in order to buy more earbuds hehe :p

Sep 26, 2018 at 1:43 PM Post #35,734 of 75,272
Hey guys, long time on the iem thread but wanted to share an opinion in order to have a comparison with someone
Is there someone who has a BENJIE S5 aka AGPTEK M20?

That's because i'm loving the included earbuds that came with it.
They're a bit bulky, and my ears suffer a bit, but i think soundwise they're fairly enjoyable.

Sep 26, 2018 at 2:47 PM Post #35,736 of 75,272
What are the k ling earphones like? Considering them and moondrop Liebesleid. Anybody have opinions on these?

Sep 26, 2018 at 2:51 PM Post #35,737 of 75,272
What are the k ling earphones like? Considering them and moondrop Liebesleid. Anybody have opinions on these?
Black ling is a mild V shape (the low point being the lower mids) with a good balance between energy and mature tonality. Very smooth but brighter treble, deep punchy bass, clean low mids. SS is moderate in size but the separation and depth are excellent.

Last edited:
Sep 26, 2018 at 3:19 PM Post #35,738 of 75,272
I've been looking into ordering via an English agent like engtaobao.com - not sure how trustworthy they are though tbh...

I remember someone in a thread saying that an agent wanted a copy of their driver's license. I would NEVER do that.

Sep 26, 2018 at 3:42 PM Post #35,740 of 75,272
I remember someone in a thread saying that an agent wanted a copy of their driver's license. I would NEVER do that.
I ordered through an agent once and nothing was delivered. Luckily mine were just 6.99 docomo buds

Sep 26, 2018 at 3:42 PM Post #35,741 of 75,272
Hey guys, long time on the iem thread but wanted to share an opinion in order to have a comparison with someone
Is there someone who has a BENJIE S5 aka AGPTEK M20?

That's because i'm loving the included earbuds that came with it.
They're a bit bulky, and my ears suffer a bit, but i think soundwise they're fairly enjoyable.
I do! They are surprisingly quite good! Nice wide soundstage, but not much depth. Good extension up and down, clear, and definitely good all-arounders. In the vein of (in my experience) MX365, but maybe a bit brighter? I ordered emx500s ages ago but they are long lost in the mail. Probably similar to your basic emx500, vido, etc...? Still very good.

Sep 26, 2018 at 4:21 PM Post #35,742 of 75,272
Thanks! I really need to learn Chinese though.. the last time I tried Taobao it was..... challenging lol

I used both Taobaoring and Bhiner when I bought earbuds from Taobao 2 years ago (my only time buying from there). Both of them worked well and charged around the same amount in fees. Bhiner had a better layout on their homepage buy I had to "charge" my acount with money before I could pay for the items. With Taobaoring I could just pay directly with Paypal, so overall I prefered Taobaoring even if Bhiner was easier to use.

Sep 26, 2018 at 4:23 PM Post #35,743 of 75,272

Liebesleid is very clear sounding and detailed but not the most neutral or natural sounding earbuds. I find the emphasis on upper mids and highs to cause some coloration of the sound. But if you are looking for clarity in a pair of earbuds Liebesleid is a definite option.

Sep 26, 2018 at 4:29 PM Post #35,744 of 75,272
Liebesleid is very clear sounding and detailed but not the most neutral or natural sounding earbuds. I find the emphasis on upper mids and highs to cause some coloration of the sound. But if you are looking for clarity in a pair of earbuds Liebesleid is a definite option.
Ah thanks, neutral and natural is what I'm after

Sep 26, 2018 at 4:30 PM Post #35,745 of 75,272
Where do people get the k Poseidon from? I've read it's supposed to be really good

Users who are viewing this thread

Back