Earbuds Round-Up
May 31, 2018 at 3:41 AM Post #31,667 of 75,173
Who is in the house?

eKBOsrk.jpg

X9gUeMP.jpg

Burn it in for a day... :D

May 31, 2018 at 4:35 AM Post #31,669 of 75,173
stop saying that! (opens wallet slowly...:laughing:)

Between two expensive hobbies that I enjoy - 1:18 Scale model cars and earbuds, it wasn't an easy decision to get all the Willsounds, but then I figured the cost of admission is way lower than one of my models or a similar TOTL touted earbuds. I found the pricing to be pretty honest and reasonable. This is my justification alone for this binge buying and the amount of fun I'm having now is more than worth it :D

Typing this while listening to David Maxim - Who bit the moon off Tidal + Uapp LG V20, paired with the Mk3 :)

May 31, 2018 at 6:31 AM Post #31,670 of 75,173
1) https://www.massdrop.com/buy/simphonio-dragon-2-earbuds#description

2) I live in Russia (massdrop do not ship to Russia) and the drop is almost ended. What I'm offering is: I will buy them, can somebody helps me we receiving them in USA and ship it to me?
The helper is allowed to audition\test the earbuds for a while.

3) Are there any services which can help me with my issue?

May 31, 2018 at 6:55 AM Post #31,671 of 75,173
Just received my Willsound PK32 !
What a craftman work! always amazed how Willy do this. Cable reminds me a loot MK1 rev2, at the difference it's white and not red.
Just gave a quick listen to them before returning to work : it's definitely a bass anemic earbud, was a bit chocked. But mids and highs looks pretty interesting. I confirm it's more an analytical earbud. Plenty of details compared to the MK series.
Let's burn them for few days, hopefully bass will get more there after.

May 31, 2018 at 7:08 AM Post #31,673 of 75,173
May 31, 2018 at 7:12 AM Post #31,674 of 75,173
Just received my Willsound PK32 !
What a craftman work! always amazed how Willy do this. Cable reminds me a loot MK1 rev2, at the difference it's white and not red.
Just gave a quick listen to them before returning to work : it's definitely a bass anemic earbud, was a bit chocked. But mids and highs looks pretty interesting. I confirm it's more an analytical earbud. Plenty of details compared to the MK series.
Let's burn them for few days, hopefully bass will get more there after.
The bass will open up with use. Also since this is a yuin type shell it wont hit as low as the mk series. That said its still a pretty bassy bud :)

May 31, 2018 at 7:43 AM Post #31,676 of 75,173
Theoretically if one was to order the D2+ on Massdrop right now how long after the drop ends will the item be shipped? Is it a ridiculously long wait like when people bought the HD6XXs etc? Or is it immediately after it ends.

Anyone have any idea?

May 31, 2018 at 7:55 AM Post #31,679 of 75,173
The 'discussion' posts on that massdrop page are hilarious

Please people. I just bought a pair of Campfire Comets for $200. Beautifully made, high quality single BA driver iem. Don’t encourage this rip-offery by buying this product made with a few dollars worth of Ali-express junk parts. They may “sound” amazing, but by buying something like this, we as an audio community condone and encourage overly high pricing for sub-standard quality products. I won’t do it.

Not totally wrong :thinking:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back