Earbuds Round-Up

1. SweetEars
    are they better than the monks in SQ?

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
  2. SweetEars

can someone tell me what this means for earphones?

j4100 likes this.
  3. RobinFood
    I am starting to really like the earbud factor, and just got the Monk plus and the Yincrow X6.

If I wanted a mini AKG k702 for atmospheric gaming, movies, and music in the earbud format, with a wide soundstage and good imaging, what would be the best earbud?

bhima likes this.
  4. HungryPanda
    I definitely prefer it but it needs to be driven by a decent amp/high quality dap.

5. cigarello
    Is the Zishan Z2 enough?

6. HungryPanda
    I have no idea, never used one

cigarello likes this.
  7. PacoBdn
    waynes world likes this.
  8. SweetEars

all try this and tell me what earbuds u use and how they sound like

9. RobinFood
    SweetEars likes this.
  10. SweetEars
    check the headfi review

RobinFood likes this.
  11. eaglesgift
    What's with all the AliExpress affiliate links people are posting on this thread - is that allowed on head-fi? If it is, it makes me question some of the buying advice and opinions I've been reading lately, I have to say.

doggiemom and RobinFood like this.
  12. RobinFood
    I did, that's why I was surprised by the suggestion.
    Many reviews seem to say the soundstage on them is average at best, so I thought maybe there was something more to them than the reviews.

Edit: Ah, I see what you mean. So it sounds a lot like the Shozy BK. Are the shells comfortable?

13. Danneq
    If you are prepared to go up to around $50, Yincrow RW-777 is a solid recommendation if you are looking for that AKG K70x type of sound.

RobinFood likes this.
  14. HungryPanda
    The Moondrop Nameless gives a nice neutral wide soundstage that I think sound similar to AKG house sound

RobinFood likes this.
  15. RobinFood
    I actually have a bigger budget than that. I was planning on just getting one good earbud instead of a drawer full of "meh" buds, but the more I read here, the more I want to try!

seanc6441, euge and j4100 like this.