Earbuds Round-Up
Nov 15, 2017 at 2:15 AM Post #24,841 of 75,375
anybody here has willsound mk1 and mk2? need the comparison both of them , especially which one has good for vocal?

The MK1 has warmer mids and treble, it's better for vocals and soft pop songs. the MK2 is more clear on the treble, more suitable for modern music

Nov 15, 2017 at 4:08 AM Post #24,843 of 75,375
The MK1 has warmer mids and treble, it's better for vocals and soft pop songs. the MK2 is more clear on the treble, more suitable for modern music
btw mk1 soundsig its closer to vshaped like emx500 /ty hiz32 , it goes or bassier like vido or yincrowx6 ? its any earbud closer to mk1 so i could imagine the soundsig although it doesnt fully closer to the buds , i wanna hear about mk2 too if possible

Nov 15, 2017 at 4:25 AM Post #24,844 of 75,375
thanks!!! what foam do you use for mk1 and mk2? im planning to use hiegi full foam on mk1 im afraid it will makes the bass more bassy and bleeding to mid range

I'm using full hiegis on the MK2, and donut hiegis on MK1.

btw mk1 soundsig its closer to vshaped like emx500 /ty hiz32 , it goes or bassier like vido or yincrowx6 ? its any earbud closer to mk1 so i could imagine the soundsig although it doesnt fully closer to the buds , i wanna hear about mk2 too if possible

MK1 and 2 have big bass and good soundstage, MK1 more like vidos, while MK2 more like EMX500

Nov 15, 2017 at 5:00 AM Post #24,845 of 75,375
I know there is another place to ask questions, but since my question is specific to earbuds...

As a FiiO X5ii user, with the K300 Samsara on the way and who knows what else might appear with high impedance, is my best plan to get a Mojo (or similar dac/amp with high power output, or would I be ok with just having a high power) output amp alone. Would I really notice a huge benefit from having a better dac than the FiiO?

I don't see the point in upgrading the FiiO if adding a portable amp or dac/amp achieves the same result. I only play the files I load on the cards. I have no need for streaming services.

There are a few high impedance bud folks on here and I value you opinions. Thanks.

Nov 15, 2017 at 5:25 AM Post #24,847 of 75,375
I know there is another place to ask questions, but since my question is specific to earbuds...

As a FiiO X5ii user, with the K300 Samsara on the way and who knows what else might appear with high impedance, is my best plan to get a Mojo (or similar dac/amp with high power output, or would I be ok with just having a high power) output amp alone. Would I really notice a huge benefit from having a better dac than the FiiO?

I don't see the point in upgrading the FiiO if adding a portable amp or dac/amp achieves the same result. I only play the files I load on the cards. I have no need for streaming services.

There are a few high impedance bud folks on here and I value you opinions. Thanks.

A really great high power amplifier would be enough than getting into Mojo teritory. I have Mojo but I think your Fiio is just as good as player/source can get. Get some amplifier with balanced out would yield much better upgrade than fork out another $600 for yet another dac/amp like Mojo. I think amps from iBasso are great option and more cheaper than Mojo. Such as the ibasso PB3(full balanced) or any other portable you want to hook it up.IMHO

Nov 15, 2017 at 7:11 AM Post #24,848 of 75,375
but I think your Fiio is just as good as player/source can get
Surprised you say that but good to hear.

...Such as the ibasso PB3(full balanced) or any other portable you want to hook it up.IMHO

Not sure the PB3 has the power for a seahf 650 (for example). I'm trying to future-proof myself, should I decide in the future to but a bud like that.

Many thanks for the reply.

Nov 15, 2017 at 8:46 AM Post #24,849 of 75,375
Not sure the PB3 has the power for a seahf 650 (for example). I'm trying to future-proof myself, should I decide in the future to but a bud like that.

Many thanks for the reply.

No problem. I dont know if the PB3 would drive the Seahf 650 properly. From the specs, its a quite notorious earbud to drive. The PB3 however provides 2 times voltage and 4 times output power in balanced configuration compared to single ended. Probably, there are more higher output portable amps out there if anyone here have tried. I only have K500 with me now to test out of Mojo and my dap. Both of them could drive it properly but needs a serious power TBH. Personally, I think I would hold amps purchase until I finally need it one day.

But if you are contemplating an amp and driving power is your priority, you can as well opt for desktop amplifier instead such as newly released Schiit Magni 3 or Audio GD NFB-1 AMP to name a few. Those are providing more than 1 watts of power and quite reachable price.

Nov 15, 2017 at 9:45 AM Post #24,850 of 75,375
Please fill in the evaluation of our OurArt Ti 7 in "Earbud Survey" of the link below.
Please also evaluate after obtaining the next ToneKing TO 200.

https://goo.gl/forms/qnuPq59sxvTJj5kp1

I actually had you, and a couple of others, Blocked during the time you took over the thread with posts about the survey.
Once the flurry of posts died down, I unblocked.

Nov 15, 2017 at 10:07 AM Post #24,851 of 75,375
I actually had you, and a couple of others, Blocked during the time you took over the thread with posts about the survey.
Once the flurry of posts died down, I unblocked.

Thank you so much.:gs1000smile:
But did you click "Submit" button at the lowest of edit page?
Because your vote to the "Ourart Ti7" is not reflected yet.
Really, this system block only in Calculate and Display time at result page individually....

Please fill in the evaluation of our OurArt Ti 7 in "Earbud Survey" of the link below once more.:L3000:

Last edited:
Nov 15, 2017 at 11:02 AM Post #24,852 of 75,375
But if you are contemplating an amp and driving power is your priority, you can as well opt for desktop amplifier instead such as newly released Schiit Magni 3 or Audio GD NFB-1 AMP to name a few. Those are providing more than 1 watts of power and quite reachable price.

I'll need a portable solution, as most of my listening will be when away from home.

At home, I run my pc through my M-DAC with aftermarket power supply via either headphones or out through my Densen Beat power amp and into Shahinian Arc speakers.

Nov 15, 2017 at 12:10 PM Post #24,853 of 75,375
Although I tried variously as an earpiece of Moondrop Liebesleid, in the sense that the earpiece attached to Samsung R130 does not fall out of my ear, it is the most suitable so far ,,,
The sound quality is not bad either.
0.jpg

Last edited:
Nov 15, 2017 at 12:34 PM Post #24,854 of 75,375
Thank you so much.:gs1000smile:
But did you click "Submit" button at the lowest of edit page?
Because your vote to the "Ourart Ti7" is not reflected yet.
Really, this system block only in Calculate and Display time at result page individually....

Please fill in the evaluation of our OurArt Ti 7 in "Earbud Survey" of the link below once more.:L3000:

I'm not participating.

Nov 15, 2017 at 1:22 PM Post #24,855 of 75,375
Hey guys, today i woke up and tried to listen to some music with my faaeals 64ohms, and i noticed something was off with the sound, they sounded thin, i changed the song to a bassy one and i heard a clicking sound out of the left bud, im thinking about fixing it myself, any idea what could it be?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back