Earbuds Round-Up
Sep 13, 2017 at 9:47 AM Post #22,951 of 75,871
I was on the fence about buying the Graphenes and Qian 69 but finally those evil temptresses...I mean stand up brothers :ksc75smile: Bloody Penguin, Golov, Hungry Panda, Dark Helmet etc managed to make me draw my credit card faster than Wild Bill Hickok drew his gun.

"The only way to get rid of temptation is to yield to it. Resist it and your soul grows sick with longing for the earbuds it has forbidden to itself, with desire for what its monstrous laws have made monstrous and unlawful"

Oscar Bloody Penguin Wilde, The Picture of Golov Gray.

Last edited:
Sep 13, 2017 at 11:03 AM Post #22,954 of 75,871
I was on the fence about buying the Graphenes and Qian 69 but finally those evil temptresses...I mean stand up brothers :ksc75smile: Bloody Penguin, Golov, Hungry Panda, Dark Helmet etc managed to make me draw my credit card faster than Wild Bill Hickok drew his gun.

"The only way to get rid of temptation is to yield to it. Resist it and your soul grows sick with longing for the earbuds it has forbidden to itself, with desire for what its monstrous laws have made monstrous and unlawful"

Oscar Bloody Penguin Wilde, The Picture of Golov Gray.
They psycho you to get BOTH?

Sep 13, 2017 at 11:20 AM Post #22,955 of 75,871
69>25+39 agreed

Thanks! I was going to ask someone if it's worth getting the 69's if I already have and love the 39's, so now I'm getting really tempted. Also curious about those eb200's.

On a side note, I was browsing around the aliexpress NICECHK store. Dangerous place - just like this thread!

Sep 13, 2017 at 5:01 PM Post #22,957 of 75,871
Hello fellow earbuders,

Have anyone compared Willsound 32 MK1/MK2 to ABnormal diomnes or dietris yet? Any earbuds comparison aside from the ABnormal ones will be appreciated too..I tried to find about Willsound earbud before but not to many as i would like to have...Thank you in advance!

Sep 13, 2017 at 9:16 PM Post #22,960 of 75,871
Out of the 18 or so I own they are the best and it's not close.

i see you also have masya in your collection. do you rate the graphene better than the masya?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back