The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Dec 24, 2011 at 11:32 PM Post #3,502 of 9,235
I'm pretty sure no one was able to pick up an extra pair, it was one per household, but if someone did happen to buy more than one, it would probably be a gift anyways. 

Anybody who wanted one and got the MTPC's were probably extremely excited to purchase them, and to be honest it was very hard to get them. I don't think anybody would be selling theirs :frowning2:

Dec 24, 2011 at 11:44 PM Post #3,503 of 9,235
Aw man I missed out on the Coppers again? 
mad.gif

I got the Klipsch X10 this Black Friday and every ear tip causes a lot of fatigue or pain so I'm looking for a new pair...can anyone give me a quick comparison between the 2 IEMs? Because amongst all my headphones/IEMs the Klipsch are definitely the best sounding.

Dec 24, 2011 at 11:48 PM Post #3,504 of 9,235

Quote:
Is it sold out already? I thought there were 4000+ in stock?

Quote:
Yup SOLD OUT. Surprised, its on sale until JAN 5.

Missed the sale too.... They were in stock when I added them to my cart... lost them in the checkout line.... extremely disappointed with self for missing this deal.... was looking forward to this since it was announced.... 

Just in case a kind soul has picked up a spare pair, I would love to take it off your hands... PM me and I'm sure we can come to some sort of an 'arrangement'. I'm in Nova Scotia, Canada btw.... 

I can't believe they sold 4000+ units in an hour. Something's doesn't sound right... I'm going to keep scanning this till the end of sale date....(this just might be wishful thinking)

Dec 25, 2011 at 12:15 AM Post #3,509 of 9,235
At least you got a pair. I was only buying for a Head-fi member, I went to the checkout and it sat on the stupid Futureshop waiting page and never did process. I finally ended up having to try again on another computer (so I guess it really wasn't a stupid Future Shop thing but a stupid my computer isn't working thing).

By that time Future Shop has managed to sell 4000+ units and is sold out :frowning2: NOT A HAPPY CAMPER! I had to tell the person was going to help out that it didn't work VERY UNHAPPY! Also lost out on a laptop I was trying to buy (in this case actually maybe a good thing as I found out that particular laptop may have been a bit slower than I thought and had to settle on a faster model that cost $130 more). So not a very happy night for me or my fellow head-fi friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back