1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.

First

Back
225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234
236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245
Next

Last
  1. Rickstahful
    I thought these would be available well into the next few days, bummer

2. monoglycer
    Knowing futureshop (aka failureshop) the stock was never around 4k and probably 10x less then that. The coppers are nice, but I cannot imagine that high of a demand for them from the public.

3. dweaver
    I was thinking the same thing...

4. jjmai
    Funny how fast the IEM market has changed in just a few years. If someone told you few years ago that a Monster product's sale is as hot as Ultimate Ears, you probably wouldn't believe him.

5. Salil

Quote:

Is there any chance of them being back in stock in the next few days?

6. LulzSec
    Pretty high actually, keep watching frequently. 
    They'll most likely get more in. 
    BUT, however, DO NOT Get your hopes up.

7. monoglycer
    I am not too sure on your optimism there lulzsec, they have never restocked any of their boxing day sale items in the past until after boxing week. That being said, there should still be stock in the stores on boxing day for those who are interested.

8. Salil

Quote:

Not @ $95 in store though.... right?

9. monoglycer
    It's a door crasher and not a 24-25th limited sale so it should be on sale on the 26th for $95 (again I could be very wrong about the restocking). 

10. Zida
    In the past I've had some FutureShop sale items return to stock, potentially even on boxing day, but not deals they considered "door crashers". That said you can try and keep a lookout. If someone sees and buys one, POST HERE so that others know that it might happen again

11. Petri
    It was listed as a web-only special, so don't expect to find them in stores at the $95 price.  They weren't listed in my local flyer either.

12. djvkool

Quote:

Holy Crap!!

I think popularity wise, this is as popular, if not more popular than Amazon's TF10 black friday deals...

13. kckc
    It was quite hectic on FutureShop's site, but I managed to get a couple pairs for the few head-fiers I promised to help. I originally waited about an hour while waiting my turn in line for the checkout, but after no activity after the hour, I refreshed and was able to checkout. [​IMG]

14. applebook

Quote:

How did you manage to purchase more than 1 for your household?

Re: popularity, Monster is a much bigger name than Ultimate Ears.

15. kckc

Quote:

I had a couple friends help me out ordering for me. Although I think it would've been fine simply ordering with a different credit card and shipping it to a different address, neighbors or workplace for example. 

First

Back
225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234
236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245
Next

Last