Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200)
post-9464767
Post #256 of 3,056

tds101

Formerly known as nywytboy68
Joined
May 5, 2008
Messages
4,629
Reaction score
106
Joined
May 5, 2008
Posts
4,629
Likes
106
I absolutely LUV those Philips Fidelio L1's!!!
 
     Share This Post       
post-9469025
Post #257 of 3,056

HulkSmashNow

100+ Head-Fier
Joined
Oct 4, 2007
Messages
339
Reaction score
20
Joined
Oct 4, 2007
Posts
339
Likes
20
40GB Sansa Clip+ ($22 + $0 for 32GB microSD I already had) + Creative Aurvana In-Ear2 ($54)
 

 
 
4GB ipod Nano 2G ($30) + FiiO L1 ($7) + Fiio E5 ($20) + Creative Aurvana In-Ear2 ($54)
 

 
     Share This Post       
post-9469136
Post #258 of 3,056

tds101

Formerly known as nywytboy68
Joined
May 5, 2008
Messages
4,629
Reaction score
106
Joined
May 5, 2008
Posts
4,629
Likes
106
That's one spoiled nano HSN!!! :wink:
 
     Share This Post       
post-9469686
Post #260 of 3,056

tds101

Formerly known as nywytboy68
Joined
May 5, 2008
Messages
4,629
Reaction score
106
Joined
May 5, 2008
Posts
4,629
Likes
106
     Share This Post       
post-9469745
Post #261 of 3,056

HulkSmashNow

100+ Head-Fier
Joined
Oct 4, 2007
Messages
339
Reaction score
20
Joined
Oct 4, 2007
Posts
339
Likes
20
Quote:
PS: hit up the link in my sig,...we could use another brother-from-another-mother in the thread!!!

Done and done, bro!
 
     Share This Post       
post-9471180
Post #262 of 3,056

Nawawa

100+ Head-Fier
Joined
Sep 17, 2010
Messages
108
Reaction score
12
Joined
Sep 17, 2010
Posts
108
Likes
12

 
IEMs
Shure SE215 LTD
2 x Koss KSC75
Brainwavz M5
Brainwavz M2
Monoprice 8320 
Philips SHE3590
 

 

 

 
 
 
DAPs
2 x Sansa Clip +
iPod Touch 2
 
 
BEST PORTABLE COMBINATION
 
Under $200
Shure 215 and Sansa Clip+
Under $100
Brainwavz M2 and Sansa Clip+
 
     Share This Post       
post-9484708
Post #264 of 3,056

MastermindJapan

New Head-Fier
Joined
May 22, 2013
Messages
25
Reaction score
11
Joined
May 22, 2013
Posts
25
Likes
11
Quote:
40GB Sansa Clip+ ($22 + $0 for 32GB microSD I already had) + Creative Aurvana In-Ear2 ($54)
 
 
 
 
4GB ipod Nano 2G ($30) + FiiO L1 ($7) + Fiio E5 ($20) + Creative Aurvana In-Ear2 ($54)
 
 
 
Where you get that Clip+ for $22 brah?
 
     Share This Post       
post-9484728
Post #265 of 3,056

HulkSmashNow

100+ Head-Fier
Joined
Oct 4, 2007
Messages
339
Reaction score
20
Joined
Oct 4, 2007
Posts
339
Likes
20
     Share This Post       
post-9484805
Post #266 of 3,056

MastermindJapan

New Head-Fier
Joined
May 22, 2013
Messages
25
Reaction score
11
Joined
May 22, 2013
Posts
25
Likes
11
     Share This Post       
post-9485265
Post #268 of 3,056

jaejw1

100+ Head-Fier
Joined
Nov 6, 2012
Messages
187
Reaction score
14
Joined
Nov 6, 2012
Posts
187
Likes
14
has anyone figured out a way to have everything together SOURCE+AMP , all in one lil carrying case for portable use,, walking, jogging, biking, shopping, lounging.
 
     Share This Post       
post-9485300
Post #269 of 3,056

TrollDragon

Headphoneus Supremus
Joined
Mar 24, 2011
Messages
6,229
Reaction score
890
Location
Windsor, NS
Joined
Mar 24, 2011
Location
Windsor, NS
Posts
6,229
Likes
890
Quote:
has anyone figured out a way to have everything together SOURCE+AMP , all in one lil carrying case for portable use,, walking, jogging, biking, shopping, lounging.
 
Use a very fine Lowepro Rezo 30 case, it has a nice belt loop that is velcro so you dont have to take your belt off to use it.
 

 
This here hold's the Colorfly C3, FiiO E11, SMSL Silver Cable and the DUNU Detonators in the font pouch.
There are much smaller like the Lowepro Rezo 10, it all depends on the size of the gear.
 
     Share This Post       
post-9485333
Post #270 of 3,056

jaejw1

100+ Head-Fier
Joined
Nov 6, 2012
Messages
187
Reaction score
14
Joined
Nov 6, 2012
Posts
187
Likes
14
Quote:
 
Use a very fine Lowepro Rezo 30 case, it has a nice belt loop that is velcro so you dont have to take your belt off to use it.
 

 
This here hold's the Colorfly C3, FiiO E11, SMSL Silver Cable and the DUNU Detonators in the font pouch.
There are much smaller like the Lowepro Rezo 10, it all depends on the size of the gear.
are you able to zip the pouch up to the side just to help secure everything in place?..  looks like a doable option.. thanks
 
     Share This Post       

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Top